Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Undecided !! And Staying out.

Tuna

Tuna

Long again @ 10010 / NF; SL PDL - 20
Deal closed at 10164 = +154 points. Might go even higher, I am not comfortable after getting 3R. This buggers in NSE are even more unethical than those on MCX (because that had to adhere to global price of crude). Let it go higher , none of my business.

Tuna

Booked 50 points loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rolled over to Oct Fut @ 9760.
Closed Sep Fut with 20 point loss. Will add to tally later. Not closing though SL Zone was explored once but got rejected.
Deal closed at 10164 = +154 points. Might go even higher, I am not comfortable after getting 3R. This buggers in NSE are even more unethical than those on MCX (because that had to adhere to global price of crude). Let it go higher , none of my business.

Time to sum up, feeling lazy these days (due extra work on AmiB) to keep this thread updated with profit earned:

Net earning in last 4 trades = +184

Last long at 9998 is closed at 10104 => +106 points, I am done here, expecting Kim Jong Un to do something in next 3 days.

Pending points to tracker : 417+ 106 = +513.

Good Going Tuna. Good Going. Keep it up.

Net point yet to be updated to Excel = 513 + 184 = 697.

I guess I am pretty close to my yearly target now (post 1 of this thread), and considering I could not trade on NF (due extra jadu pocha at my work) for almost 2 months, the gear change has been smooth. Nice !! (Bragging!!)

any view for 27 october 2017 ,,,will the market correct tommorw ??///??..i was thinking since dow market was down 100 point on 26 oct market will go down ,,but it didnt ..i am just new and learn techinical anylsis didnt understood how to know when market will do correction will happn ??? any member can share there view it wil be a learning for me