Nifty 2017

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Open position overnight

Total single lot earning since begin of this year:

653.5 + 79 = 732.5 (132.5 already achieved for April, need 67.5 more)

Final Tally on single lot as of now:

732.5 - 60 + 44 + 15 + 53 = 784.5

Need 15.5 more for this month's target. Let see.

Tuna

+12 , was Long @ 9156 - Out.

Tuna

Month End report:

Could not meet the monthly target - primarily because of lack of aggressive trade, was way to defensive (On S Lot) , one deep cut (60 points), but not bad.

Total = 12+ 784.5 = 796.5 - Fall short by 3.5 points, will cover next month. But got a tight schedule in my 9 o 6, not sure how it will go. Let the time reveal that.

Not to mention, since this is a cross financial thread, I have to pay tax from this as well (apart from my other trades on MCX and ML NF). But for the sake of simplicity, I am keeping the absolute number here. However, Brokerage for this is taken care off by the scratches, that is not an issue. Anyways the count of trade on SL (single lot) is way lower.

So here how it looks at this point:

See you in the arena from Next week.

rjshem

Month End report:

Could not meet the monthly target - primarily because of lack of aggressive trade, was way to defensive (On S Lot) , one deep cut (60 points), but not bad.

Total = 12+ 784.5 = 796.5 - Fall short by 3.5 points, will cover next month. But got a tight schedule in my 9 o 6, not sure how it will go. Let the time reveal that.

Not to mention, since this is a cross financial thread, I have to pay tax from this as well (apart from my other trades on MCX and ML NF). But for the sake of simplicity, I am keeping the absolute number here. However, Brokerage for this is taken care off by the scratches, that is not an issue. Anyways the count of trade on SL (single lot) is way lower.

So here how it looks at this point:

See you in the arena from Next week.
Excellent tuna :clapping: this is one of best ways of trading an index and compounding . think u can take the lots upto 10atleast instead stopping at 4 anyway 4 is not bad either one has to stop at what hes comfortable holding.keep going happy trading.:thumb:

Tuna

Thanks all for the encouragement. The whole reason I am running this thread - a trader has to come in terms with the key principal of any business, Grow, albeit slowly.

Ofcourse I am not trading here for a mere 15k a month, but I am having my other trades on MCX and Nifty Multilot, where on many of the winning days, a single day's return is way more than this monthly income from the single lot. But there the capital deployed is more.

However, this thread (Nifty 2017) is for the one - who are struggling to become profitable. Only few things:

1. Keep your Size Correct (1 Lakh / 1 Lot on Nifty, if you can play 2 Lakh / 1 Lot even better)

2. Keep your monthly target (Z factor) in sight - don't try overdoing it

3. Every trade is a definite risk (as you never know which side the price will go - towards the profit or stop loss) - so be careful about choosing the time and place of your battle.

4. Grow Slowly - restricted compounding (till your 'sleep size') will take care of the rest.

Always remember what I said - repeating:

'Trading is a business where no one wants to grow slowly, that's why nobody grows' ~ Tom Dante

All the Best.

Rish

Thanks all for the encouragement. The whole reason I am running this thread - a trader has to come in terms with the key principal of any business, Grow, albeit slowly.

Ofcourse I am not trading here for a mere 15k a month, but I am having my other trades on MCX and Nifty Multilot, where on many of the winning days, a single day's return is way more than this monthly income from the single lot. But there the capital deployed is more.

However, this thread (Nifty 2017) is for the one - who are struggling to become profitable. Only few things:

1. Keep your Size Correct (1 Lakh / 1 Lot on Nifty, if you can play 2 Lakh / 1 Lot even better)

3. Every trade is a definite risk (as you never know which side the price will go - towards the profit or stop loss) - so be careful about choosing the time and place of your battle.

4. Grow Slowly - restricted compounding (till your 'sleep size') will take care of the rest.

'Trading is a business where no one wants to grow slowly, that's why nobody grows' ~ Tom Dante

All the Best.
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

stock_mani

All the Best.
Very well done Tuna bhai... Pls take my whole trading money & trade as per your rules... just give me share :D:D

In this way you can be full time trader & can trade with lots of capital (off course it will take time).. :thumb::thumb:

Tuna

Very well done Tuna bhai... Pls take my whole trading money & trade as per your rules... just give me share :D:D

In this way you can be full time trader & can trade with lots of capital (off course it will take time).. :thumb::thumb:
Good Idea. I have a better one - I take all your money and run away and stop trading. :rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

Tuna

Ah Got it. Theme is there - Chupake rakhha tha, it is under the Display menu Day/Night @ the Bottom.

Sorry Zerodha Bhaia - Maaf karna. Itna galti karte ho aajkal, $ala kuch sahi bhi karo to galat hi lagta hey