My daytrading

Did my thread made any difference to your trading?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghavacc

Both on this forum and elsewhere few people overflow with ego. They say they are the best and their method only works.

The arrogance can be developed due to either age,beauty,money,power to name the most.

These type of people say I am big.I am big and I am the biggest.

Listen:बड़ा हुआ तो क्या हुआ
जैसे खजूर का पेड़
पंथी को छाया नहीं
फल लागे अति दूर!!

What if you are big?You are like a dates tree.Tall only by height.Neither the shadow for the tired by passer not the fruit for the hungered.

What of you are big?

A person says "I am worth 150 crore"and worth 50 crores are in liquid assets and I have .... Bank.Why do I care for any one?

Nature/Time says "Ok man carry on I will get back to you"

After few years nature /time gets back "It pounds that man with issues after issue and now he says "Oh what a wastefull life this is"?

Nature/Time says "Nalayak, I came to you first time.I told you that I gave you whatever you wished.What did you do then?

Another wealthy person says "Whatever I got .its because of society.Nature has given me what I wanted.I will share it with the needy as they are also part of this nature ".

Nature says "My was looking for a person like you since long.Do not worry,I will look after all your needs.You will live long and your life will be worthy"

Raghavacc

Dear Friends,

This completes the journey called "My daytrading".I have shred plenty of thoughts,ideas and at eh same time I have got lot of golden ideas from veterans.

I have finished what all I have to say.Now its up to you to implement and run it successfully.

If you think it works, it really works and takes you to great levels. If you think it doesnt ,it doesn't work.So choice is left to you.

Those who keep on helping ,help comes from somewhere.

When better things get lined up ,we should go and receive them with both of our hands. I am in that state of affair as of now and will hardly be active here.

I have no objection in locking this thread as the purpose of this thread has been achieved.. However in case friends want to keep it active,they are welcome to do so.I can visit once in a while for my opinions.

Lets catch up whenever time permits again.

VJAY

Dear Raghav,
Thanks for sharing simple technic for trading and a fruitefull journey with sharing many things for traders other than method.......hope you visit this thread when you get some free time...
Please give your views on above chart....Is there any opportunity for entry otherthan ST da's gap?
Red doted lines-previous 3 days Highs
Green doted lines-previous 3 days lows....

DanPickUp

Dear Friends,

This completes the journey called "My daytrading".I have shred plenty of thoughts,ideas and at eh same time I have got lot of golden ideas from veterans.

I have finished what all I have to say.Now its up to you to implement and run it successfully.

If you think it works, it really works and takes you to great levels. If you think it doesnt ,it doesn't work.So choice is left to you.

Those who keep on helping ,help comes from somewhere.

When better things get lined up ,we should go and receive them with both of our hands. I am in that state of affair as of now and will hardly be active here.

I have no objection in locking this thread as the purpose of this thread has been achieved.. However in case friends want to keep it active,they are welcome to do so.I can visit once in a while for my opinions.

Lets catch up whenever time permits again.
Hi Raghavac

As you now completed the journey called "My daytrading", I would like to say :

Great work, great done from a great and generous person.:thumb: :clapping: :clap:

Every thing has to have an end and best is to end some thing when it is on the top. You have reached the top with what you wrote.

Enjoy your free time :) and see you some times around here in TJ.

Dan

By the way: I just downloaded your Word document and I will work my self through it. Will PM you if I have to say some thing.

Raghavacc

dear raghavacc,
pls. keep flowing your golden words.
and thank you......
Dear Raghav,
Thanks for sharing simple technic for trading and a fruitefull journey with sharing many things for traders other than method.......hope you visit this thread when you get some free time...
Please give your views on above chart....Is there any opportunity for entry otherthan ST da's gap?
Red doted lines-previous 3 days Highs
Green doted lines-previous 3 days lows....
dear,
how can you explain these hammer, inverted hammer and hanging man patterns in below chart.
i am asking for learning purpose, not to test your knowledge.....dear...i learn trading with stocha from you raghavacc.
Vijay/Vsoma,

I am gratefull to both of you for your unconditional love ,care and support to me.Both of you have been supporters of this thread since beginning and I am always there for you all to do whatever I can from my end.:)

Many years back I went to my friend who is astrologer by his passion ( Not a an astrologer for money sake ) .We were very close and casually I have given him my horoscope. He told me "You will come up in your life only through people.You are a man made for the people".When I look at my life ,I feel so glad that,Even when I was in deep waters, its people ( Who are neither my relatives nor my near ones) who pulled me out and took me to reach wherever I am now.

Surely I will keep answering all your queries whenever my time permits.Do not worry:)

Raghavacc

Hi Raghavac

As you now completed the journey called "My daytrading", I would like to say :

Great work, great done from a great and generous person.:thumb: :clapping: :clap:

Every thing has to have an end and best is to end some thing when it is on the top. You have reached the top with what you wrote.

Enjoy your free time :) and see you some times around here in TJ.

Dan

By the way: I just downloaded your Word document and I will work my self through it. Will PM you if I have to say some thing.
Hi Dan,

Its nice to hear such kind words from great traders like you. Coming back to why I have stopped - The new project I have taken needs cent per cent focus and the success of this project makes big difference to me as well for the people around me.

At the same time I also feel that I have achieved ( If any !!) far less than my potentials.That feeling makes me to work more and more and at the same time whatever I do and get ,I feel I should always share with the people around me.

If ever god appears infront of me and tells me to ask for a boon,I would pray him"Give me 50 hours a day instead of 24 hours".:D

Please go through my word document and don't hesistate to make any kind of advice. I am sorry for other seniors as I have earlier said that once the file is ready I will put forward the same for their kind perusal and evaluation.I hope I would be able to do so in the IInd phase.

Always pardon me for my spelling mistakes as my English is very poor ..:)

Dan,

Please continue to pour in your great thoughts.Its fascinating and my eyes and ears are always open to them.

Vijay/Vsoma,

I am gratefull to both of you for your unconditional love ,care and support to me.Both of you have been supporters of this thread since beginning and I am always there for you all to do whatever I can from my end.:)

Many years back I went to my friend who is astrologer by his passion ( Not a an astrologer for money sake ) .We were very close and casually I have given him my horoscope. He told me "You will come up in your life only through people.You are a man made for the people".When I look at my life ,I feel so glad that,Even when I was in deep waters, its people ( Who are neither my relatives nor my near ones) who pulled me out and took me to reach wherever I am now.

Surely I will keep answering all your queries whenever my time permits.Do not worry:)
:clapping:A very nice thread coming to an end like all good things have to end somewhere. This thread was one of my preferred threads where I learnt new ideas not only about trading but also about our culture, and philosophy of life....very well done Rahgav....you deserve the credit and our love for all the efforts you took on this thread......but keep coming to this thread whenever the time permits and share a few words with us.

Best wishes for whatever you do in life.....

Smart_trade

Raghavacc

:clapping:A very nice thread coming to an end like all good things have to end somewhere. This thread was one of my preferred threads where I learnt new ideas not only about trading but also about our culture, and philosophy of life....very well done Rahgav....you deserve the credit and our love for all the efforts you took on this thread......but keep coming to this thread whenever the time permits and share a few words with us.

Best wishes for whatever you do in life.....

Smart_trade
ST Bro,

I derive great amount of inspiration from you as I stated earlier several times.I have come across Good traders,better Traders and the best traders but not like you who remains to be "Best but generous trader".You are a role model for traders by conduct, integrity,thought process,generosity and humbleness.

When I left my last job I wrote my reporting manager that "every beginning has an end and every end has a fresh beginning".

A day ends and a fresh night starts,the night ends and a fresh morning starts.then again day ends and a fresh night....Its a cycle..Thats the flow and rule of nature.Now I have made a fresh beginning. With the blessing of you all I have conviction that I will make it...

Surely I will come here as and when I can and share whatever I can. Friends also can continue posting their charts....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.