My daytrading

Did my thread made any difference to your trading?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghavacc

Kicking of this thread to post my trading style with analysis.My inspiration to develop this system came from these 2 threads .

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/30182-how-trade-oscillator.html

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/27421-bollingerbands.html

I love reading them again and again whenever I make a mistake in my trading to plugin my mistakes.

I should say this system must belong to these 2 highly helpfull people. There is nothing which I can call as mine.

I am extremely thankful to both of them.They are not only great traders .they are great teachers too.Here our objective is to learn as much as possible. combine both the style, add Pivot breaks, Divergence,candlestick signals,Price action and make it a robust but simple and understandable method.Anyone is welcome to ask any questions relating to system and add their positive sugessions and comment for improving the system. However pls keep unwanted and irrelevant questions away.

Further I must say that my deepest regard goes to ST and AW10 for their high level of understanding of market .I humbly request both of them as well as other seniors to visit this thread and help in every aspect for overall improvement.

This thread is from a student and will be for students who are keen to learn .We will be keeping all the ego's and arrogance away and will act as we are all companions. Seniors will guide whenever we get in to trouble.

I will start posting charts as well as my analysis for those trades from today.

Regards
Raghav

Last edited:

Raghavacc

I firmly beleive in following rules.They help in longetivity , avoid tension and provide great amount of satisfaction at eod.

I do not short while in OS zone and do not buy in OB zone. ( Even when stoch staya in OB or OS for > 5 BARS I wait till it goes to other end gives the entry signal). This has tremendous success rate. My gratefull thanks to ST.

Some other beleifs:

1.Market is always in motion .It never stops. You can get in any time and get out anytime.
2.It has ultimate potential. Any one can make fortune provided he has knowledge of what works.
3.90% come here to get rich quick. 10% come here to learn. the former pays the latter as latter has learnt how to get it from the former.!!
4.In market anything can happen anytime. So we have to have our mechanism in place to avoid those contingencies.
5.Market rewards students and punishes arrogants.
6.Easy to define entry .Very difficult to define exit.
7.No system can be traded in long run as market has infinite combinations. System cannot catch all those combinations.
8.Human brain is the most most most valuable thing in the world. Its the best system tooo.
9.Taught speech and parceled food cant last long .It applies to traders also.
10.Two ways of trading: 1. uptrend: Buy pullback. Downtrend: Buy pullback
2. Get at top or bottom .Come out when its enough.
11.In the long run there is only one winner in the market. Broker. I win he gets. You win he gets. I lose he gets. You lose he gets!!

Thats enough now. Will add my thoughts whenever I get time.

Regards
Raghav

Last edited:

Raghavacc

Reserved

Regards
Raghav

Raghavacc

Reserved.....

Regards
Raghav

Raghavacc

I follow some disciplines religiously.I may miss a huge move. never mind unless there is signal I won't go for it. Some one says.

Missing a trade of 100 points is millions times better that losing a trade of 20 points.Because both wins and losses are directly related to our psychology.

Also believe that simplest things done consistently produce great results. Remember the gigantic tree was once upon a time a weightless seed........

Later I will post all other aspects which I would like to share with you in my previous reserved posts .

Anyone and every one including newest members are welcome to comment ,criticise and opine regarding my style and way of trading.

As one person told " I became a mountain of knowledge by learning a matter from each individual I met".

Lets start trading now.....

Regards
Raghav

Raghavacc

My horses are Nifty,TATAMOTORS,TATASTEEL AND ICICIBANK.

The reason being they are volatile,they have volume and they give biggest moves in their sectors on a trending day.

However trading nifty is easy as well as very much enjoyable.hence will post only nifty charts as of now. Going forward lets look at those other 3 charts.

Coming from yesterday Nifty stayed in OS>15 Bars.I was looking to short highs. However it never kissed OB Zones and I had no clue whatsoever till 12 PM. In audit we say "when in doubt disclose.In trade I say when in doubt close":).I just kept quiet as I didn't know whats happening. Then It did signal a positive divergence which signalled me to be ready for longs.

Then comes ST with his magic wands .OB>5bars. Bought the dip meeting all the rules and rode till eod.

Yes. I would have missed some down moves early morning due to my rigidness.Its OK. More than that sticking to my rules give me enormous satisfaction.

Regards
Raghav

Last edited:

vssoma

dear raghava,

it's really good. keep posting your each and every trade with chart and the reason why to took the trade. it's very useful for new students. and please, show where you exit also.

if u don't mind can you explain these points.

1).you entered in trade @1 ( between 10 and 11 hours) but you didn't took trade between 13 and 14 hours. where both the same situation. is there any particular reason not to take trade?

2). is trade no. 3 long trade or short trade?

thank you,

I follow some disciplines religiously.I may miss a huge move. never mind unless there is signal I won't go for it. Some one says.

Missing a trade of 100 points is millions times better that losing a trade of 20 points.Because both wins and losses are directly related to our psychology.

Also believe that simplest things done consistently produce great results. Remember the gigantic tree was once upon a time a weightless seed........

Later I will post all other aspects which I would like to share with you in my previous reserved posts .

Anyone and every one including newest members are welcome to comment ,criticise and opine regarding my style and way of trading.

As one person told " I became a mountain of knowledge by learning a matter from each individual I met".

Lets start trading now.....

Regards
Raghav
hello friend i am doing daytrading .but i dont follow any theories.some time i made proffits.but most time i am losing money.because if the scrip seems to up trend i use to buy and sell ,,, buy and sell likeeeeeeee and after some time like 2 , 3 trades it suddenly come to down trend (with in a small time).,,than i didnot want to bare the loss and exit from that price ,and waiting for proffitable price but it doesn come to pull back and finally i made a loss.and if the scrip seems to down trend i use to trade like sell and buy ,,sell and buy but after 2,3 trades it goes to up trend...how to expect the trends with a easy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.