My daytrading

Did my thread made any difference to your trading?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Raghavji,

one more question please. Do these rules work even when a stock is blindly going up and down with the Nifty? Thanks again so much for a great thread and for your responses.

One more question please. Sorry to be bombarding this thread with so many questions, I am trying to learn this system and getting lost. Please help.
In this image http://i47.tinypic.com/vsexk2.jpg in this thread http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/40980-my-daytrading-10.html what was the decision making process for the entry for the short? I thought the rule was not to enter when in OB or OS. I will wait till you respond before reading further to avoid too many questions. Forgive my ignorance, thanks.

prabit

Originally Posted by Raghavacc
Raaja,

IB's are one of the best signals to make big trades provided you are aware of the tricks big players play.

I use IB's in 5,30 and 60 Minutes to prepare a recipe. On a daily candle it is used for preparing a grand dinner
Hi Raghav,
great going. Can you tell what is IB?
Thanks

Raghavacc

Hi Raghavji,
Thanks for a great thread. I am fairly new, so please pardon me if my question is silly. In this schart referred to above on page 9 http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/40980-my-daytrading-9.html, you said that there is only one signal for the trend follower, but I am seeing too many signals (ignorance pershaps? sorry)...so please clarify this for me if you have the time. on 20th morning there is an Upper BB piercing in the morning, but after that there are many lower BB piercings which give the signal to go long. So should the person who shorted in the morning not have covered at the lower BB piercings. I think I might be missing a piece of the puzzle here. Please help.

Dear Gsam,

Beleiving that you understand the difference between a trend follower and a scalper, The trend follower has only one signal as the price remained below 40 EMA for the entire period in question.Trend follower will look for longs only once price remains/sustains above 40 EMA for a considerable period.

Hi Raghavji,
In this Tatasteel chart here http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/40980-my-daytrading-10.html why is it that you are not exiting the short in the lower band piercings? Is it because of ST's 5 Candles in OS rule? I am relatively new to trading and very new to this forum. Your thread is very informative for a newbie like me. Sorry for the silly question, but I am stuck here I think. Thanks for the help.
Again its about trend.Why I do not exit on pierce of lower BB is that ,It has not given any signal of reversals. Weak bull candles suggest continuance of the existing short trend.

One more question please. Sorry to be bombarding this thread with so many questions, I am trying to learn this system and getting lost. Please help.
In this image http://i47.tinypic.com/vsexk2.jpg in this thread http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/40980-my-daytrading-10.html what was the decision making process for the entry for the short? I thought the rule was not to enter when in OB or OS. I will wait till you respond before reading further to avoid too many questions. Forgive my ignorance, thanks.
Gsam,

Its ok. I will be happy to answer the questions as long as you have keenness to learn and an intention to do rigorous homework.I am tough, I talk harsh because I do not want you people to go through the same misery that I have gone through.How far you go in this method and how far you will be sucessfull in this method depends upon how best you can work and practice and observe.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The answer for this question is
1. _Ve divergence ,(higher high in price lower high in stock)
2.Low risk
3.Weak bull candles unable to break the high of the day for the second time
4.BB piercing 2 candles.
------------------------------------------------
Note :I did use BB earlier.However I did not get as much as success as anticipated(Its my personal.It may work wonderfully for some one).Hence took out everything on the Price chart and now I use only Stoch below the price window panel.Price action is the key for me.I have already mentioned my 4 pillars of trading.

Since Columbus is master of BB ,kindly ask BB related questions to him going forward.

Last edited:

Raghavacc

Originally Posted by Raghavacc
Raaja,

IB's are one of the best signals to make big trades provided you are aware of the tricks big players play.

I use IB's in 5,30 and 60 Minutes to prepare a recipe. On a daily candle it is used for preparing a grand dinner
Hi Raghav,
great going. Can you tell what is IB?
Thanks
Sorry Prabit,

You have not done homework properly.So next exam I am going to cut marks for you;)

Just search in this thread.I have explained it.

Raghavacc

Dear Raghavji,

one more question please. Do these rules work even when a stock is blindly going up and down with the Nifty? Thanks again so much for a great thread and for your responses.
Dear gsam,

The correct question is. Does price action always work? Yes it does.Because for me the price is a movement of a number between two horizontal lines. One resistance other being support.On sideways my two lines shrink and when in trend it expands.As simple as that

Hello Raghav,
So far I have got most of the signals provided by Nifty, TM, TS and ICICIBANK as per your guidence. But today it looks completely different. I was not able to catch any buying call in Nifty or icicibank. Could you please share your entry and exit if you don't mind.

Thanks much for your all support
Bala

Last edited:
Dear Gsam,

Beleiving that you understand the difference between a trend follower and a scalper, The trend follower has only one signal as the price remained below 40 EMA for the entire period in question.Trend follower will look for longs only once price remains/sustains above 40 EMA for a considerable period.

Again its about trend.Why I do not exit on pierce of lower BB is that ,It has not given any signal of reversals. Weak bull candles suggest continuance of the existing short trend.

Gsam,

Its ok. I will be happy to answer the questions as long as you have keenness to learn and an intention to do rigorous homework.I am tough, I talk harsh because I do not want you people to go through the same misery that I have gone through.How far you go in this method and how far you will be sucessfull in this method depends upon how best you can work and practice and observe.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The answer for this question is
1. _Ve divergence ,(higher high in price lower high in stock)
2.Low risk
3.Weak bull candles unable to break the high of the day for the second time
4.BB piercing 2 candles.
------------------------------------------------
Note :I did use BB earlier.However I did not get as much as success as anticipated(Its my personal.It may work wonderfully for some one).Hence took out everything on the Price chart and now I use only Stoch below the price window panel.Price action is the key for me.I have already mentioned my 4 pillars of trading.

Since Columbus is master of BB ,kindly ask BB related questions to him going forward.
Dear Raghavji,
Thanks so much for your help, advise, homework :) I will try my best to be a good student.

Looks like I have missed something big here. Is EMA part of the system? Is there a post where the system is listed in ints entirety?

Raghavacc

Dear Raghavji,
Thanks so much for your help, advise, homework :) I will try my best to be a good student.

Looks like I have missed something big here. Is EMA part of the system? Is there a post where the system is listed in ints entirety?
Dear Gsam,

Earlier I have tried out everything,almost all systems. Hence EMA was part of system.No more I use any EMA's.I prefer my charts to be clean.Regarding trading EMA please search few posts before where I have given some clue on how to use EMA for trading.

As far as second question is concerned,We have not yet come up with a manual describing the system in its entirety.Its a matter of time.

Raghavacc

Reserved

Raghav

Status
Not open for further replies.