LONE WOLF's Trading Diary

LoneWolf

Eagerly waiting for an update to this. Just guessing, instead of 1 lot did u enter 100 lots and order got executed. ?
Yes i added one extra zero to the right of one number.. but this not while punching orders... it is while making a payout request from my profit this month. It happened yesterday and now nearly 90% of my capital is withdrawn.. came to know this while i checked the ledger this morning...:D

No trade for me the entire day.. but from market's point it was a kicking day.. my bad...

Mercedes

Instant money transfer(zerodha) was the way if you realized the mistake early at market opening.....I think :)

LoneWolf

Instant money transfer(zerodha) was the way if you realized the mistake early at market opening.....I think :)
Right. but lack of liquid cash on the linked saving account was the problem.. And the pay out money was received on Friday evening.

LoneWolf

I wrote a python script which can use to download data in csv format.

Mention the stocks in symbols list. The dates you can mention using values of a,b,&c in url.

Link : http://pastebin.com/Ws4Bn0FE
Vagar I want to get started with python, The python website shows a list of Muliplatform editors, Which IDE should I go with ??

vagar11

LoneWolf

Update for 19th, 20th and 21st September

Monday and Tuesday went complete SOH day with no trade opportunity. Today TATASTEEL started on a promising note but the strength fizzled out, and a scratch trade resulted in a 0.65R loss.

These 3 days are pretty range bound for 2 major global events. Hopefully market will return to its normal mode from tomorrow. :)

wisp

.. Good Thread bro.. PLease Continue posting..
SwagatN Good to see you back!! . Are you still trading Pivots and VP? Your questions on pivots and VP in the general thread were very enlightening and brought me back to pivots!!