LONE WOLF's Trading Diary

LoneWolf

what was his diet, plz share.... home made or market based, if home made: does it include left-overs or specially cooked for him which includes sugar or salt...
For 1st 2 months he was given market food along with home food, After that I completely stopped commercialized food, and he was only on home based diet. He was never given leftovers.

For 1st 2 months,
Morning - pedigree chicken and milk for puppy 100 gm, 1 boiled whole egg
Lunch - Rice, dal, veggies, yogurt (approx 100 gm)
Evening - Pedigree chicken and milk for puppy 100 gm
Dinner - 1 Chapati, 1 boiled whole egg

Then -
Morning - Oat with raw chicken (150 gm)
Lunch - Rice, Yogurt, Veggies, and chicken with bone/sometimes raw egg with shell
Dinner - Chapati, and raw chicken/sometimes egg

After he became paralyzed, he was not able to eat on his own, I used to feed him by making him lay down on my lap. His diet was mostly chapati, milk, raw chicken and egg. Sometimes sugar free biscuits.

Last edited:

Nikhil Dogra

For those who are not aware of the matter, the above post is the continuation from my earlier post.. This Post

Great , i daily take care of 10 stray dogs myself . I have a acquiantance who runs a ambulance service in Chandigarh https://www.facebook.com/fureverfriendschd/

Its my dream to build a "fun park" for doggos to enjoy free of cost someday and build a sanctury for all the desi doggos & breeds (shelters in Chandigarh are filled with breeds!! as insane as it sounds...)

LoneWolf

Over last 6 months a lot happened in my life and with my trading. For my change in life style, my trading style also got changed, I tried many different things, created some more new systems, traded with 1m chart etc etc. But now after Rocky is gone, I am slowly returning to my previous life style. Right now I am just trying to keep my head only in trading and nothing else. Need to engross myself in something so deep that I can recover from last 6 month's of crisis and before I resume my trading full time I am considering and evaluating everything that I have done and tried in trading.

I have decided to close down this thread, and start a new diary with a different approach. Soon will start live trading and maintaining the journal as well.

Request to moderator, please close this thread..