LONE WOLF's Trading Diary

LoneWolf

DAte : 01 Sep 2016

Another complete Range bound session and SOH Day.. Constructively for 4th session, all my tracked stocks are giving SOH day.. Only yesterday I had a trade on NIFTY.

Minor trend failed to trend down, and started a minor sideways, entire day it was a action inside this sideways range. No trade opportunity was present, No Trade.

TATASTEEL went for an intermediate correction. Minor trend turned sideways, and price made an attempt to break this sideways on upside, but failed. Price closed back in the range. Intermediate correction seems to be terminating, Only tomorrow's price action can confirm if we are gonna see the next down leg.. SOH day here as well..

LoneWolf

Date : 02 Sep 2016

High Probable Intraday-Trades for Today

NIFTY intermediate trend has turned in to a likely downtrend, minor trend is also in likely downtrend. Chart shows a Head & Shoulder Pattern on top after a strong up move. Price has made an attempt to break the neck line. Trade SHORT on successful minor BO on downside.

Will also keep an eye on SBIN from yesterday.

LoneWolf

LoneWolf - what charting software are you using?
Also, how do you get your End of Day and Intraday quotes?
How much do you pay for it?
Charting Software - Amibroker
Data Feed - Josh Utility (RTD Man). I was a regular subscriber of GFDL, but since GFDL does not provide cash market data, went to Truedata, But saw lots of glitches in them.. Since Aug, using Josh utility for cash scrip intraday data feed, Have discontinued GFDL since then as it does not seem good to use GFDL for only 1 future contract.
Fees - Josh utility is free of cost.. (Credit goes to its group of creators) :clapping:

LoneWolf

Date : 06 Sep 2016

A good day yesterday, But it could have been much better.

Did 3 trades, SBIN, TATASTEEL, and BHEL.

BHEL was a minor loss scratch trade. But could not take part in the strong uptrend of AXISBANK and NIFTY. Though NIFTY gave retacement and entry setups, but AXISBANK rallied strongly right from the start discouraging me to enter for LONG at higher level.

LoneWolf

Date : 07 Sep 2016

Another good day to trade. Just 2 trades, on SBIN and TATASTEEL..

Though managed to make profit on SBIN trade, but seeing a lot of scope of improvement on trade management here. Minor uptrend started gaining momentum with a gap up opening, and gave a complex pullback to major support area. Entered LONG with minor complex correction. Exited half at previous mPH, and exited all when price went vertical with high close WRB. But at EOD it seems that trade management could have been better.

Since I have already booked half of my position, when I went skeptic for vertical rise I should have booked another 25% of position instead of complete exit. And rest 25% of position should have been trailed to SL at pure mPL. As it can be seen minor trend consolidated and went further up which obviously I have missed.

TATASTEEL trade was good and simple..

LoneWolf

Has anyone traded BHEL yesterday ?? Its up by 17%..:lol: