Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

And to ADD to the confusion was, asking for an early entry. Till now, what was learned was to trade above mph over VPH / or mPL, below VPL. If there was an early entry discussed, I had not come across. Hence, the question arised, and I presume, other readers could also be confused.
Vjay You do not need to reply anything that has been explained, as we should have read the whole topic before asking the same thing again. As this quote "Trend Trade Rule' was never used, till date, I could not understand if it meant something, which I might have missed out.
DEAR ashcom - trend trade i meant trading the MINOR TREND in the DIRECTION of VISUAL TREND .
Dear ashcom,
I don't think any confusion in trend identification and how entry done!!!!Its clearly explained at initial posts ...this method is for trend followers ...so its trend trade...if there is no trend we get whips...One can trade only using basic rules is enough for trade this method...once start trading it correctly for longer time one can able to do advanced tweeks using his experience trading this method......

VJAY

hi vijay bro , today i dont get any trades in these 3 scrips . pls check my chart
Dear vivek,
Yes these type of days when we see moves but not get trades ...happens....In this sbi chat ..yester day ERL activated ...so one can take trade abv 1st mph abv ERL....when taking ERL trades we need to alert for TSL's as this trade was like counter trend trade as DT in question only ....

vivek.civil17

Dear vivek,
Yes these type of days when we see moves but not get trades ...happens....In this sbi chat ..yester day ERL activated ...so one can take trade abv 1st mph abv ERL....when taking ERL trades we need to alert for TSL's as this trade was like counter trend trade as DT in question only ....
yes bro , slowly will get into ERL trades . :)

Dear ashcom,
I don't think any confusion in trend identification and how entry done!!!!Its clearly explained at initial posts ...this method is for trend followers ...so its trend trade...if there is no trend we get whips...One can trade only using basic rules is enough for trade this method...once start trading it correctly for longer time one can able to do advanced tweeks using his experience trading this method......
VJAY, there isn't any confusion in identifying the trends, and whatever you have taught in the early pages. Thanks a lot for that, as things are reasonably clear.
I only asked about what the quote meant and if there was something extra, which I might have missed, hence, I asked. Also, vivek.civil17 cleared the meaning. Thnx to all.

MSN1979

Hi Vijay. Just a Suggestion. I agree that you have explained multiple times on this thread however maybe you can align one of the students of you or your thread to answer all questions that newbies might have. I know its a cumbersome process and takes lot of energy but maybe someone who learned from this thread and give back to the community by starting another thread to answer questions any newbie might have.

Just a suggestion..

Status
Not open for further replies.