Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSN1979

Ok I marked my mPL and mPH and VPL and VPH. I am going to keep asking till I get it right

Some of the questions I have

1. I did not see any VPH on chart. Am I right ?
2. Great Confusions on amrking ERL's. Again please correct to help boost up my confidence
3 Please check mPL and mPH marked correctly
1533833321307.png

Last edited:

vivek.civil17

Ok I marked my mPL and mPH and VPL and VPH. I am going to keep asking till I get it right

2. Great Confusions on amrking ERL's. Again please correct to help boost up my confidence
View attachment 27320
hi bro
1. VPHs are there , post with time bar so it will help to point the candle . your MPH4 is one VPH
2. they are not ERLs . dont take ERL from MPs , once you mark VPs correctly then draw ERL
3. dont look tiny pivots and inside candles to mark Mps . rest all RIGHT

MSN1979

hi bro
1. VPHs are there , post with time bar so it will help to point the candle . your MPH4 is one VPH
2. they are not ERLs . dont take ERL from MPs , once you mark VPs correctly then focus on ERLs
3. dont look tiny pivots and inside candles to mark Mps . rest all RIGHT
Updated. Can u please mark in my chart if possible.

If it helps its Nifty 5 Min Aug Futures today and yesterday

VJAY

View attachment 27323
Dear MSN,
Imitially not go for ERL things ...just go where your mp's and Vp's...rest vivek will guide you

MSN1979

Dear MSN,
Imitially not go for ERL things ...just go where your mp's and Vp's...rest vivek will guide you
Ok Will only Practice mPL and mPH and VPL AND VPH for now thanx. Would be posting charts for vijay to correct

MSN1979

1533871769072.png

Please check the chart Vivek/Vijay and mark mistakes. Thanx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.