Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSN1979

Vijay is it possible to align someone to answer questions from your thread? I also have a few. They might be very basic questions. Problem is i came across your thread recently and the charts are for march.

VJAY

HI Vijay bro , good day it is , all my scrips shoots up . pls comment it fr mistakes
Its nice to see you are got the method rightly...Great! carry on .......also nice to see in vertical move you got the exit right .....my best wishes....Remember this method gives more loss trades than winners ...so when trend is confirmed try to ride that trend to get full juice of that move

vivek.civil17

Its nice to see you are got the method rightly...Great! carry on .......also nice to see in vertical move you got the exit right .....my best wishes....Remember this method gives more loss trades than winners ...so when trend is confirmed try to ride that trend to get full juice of that move
yes . thank you so much vijay bro . :)

VJAY

Vijay is it possible to align someone to answer questions from your thread? I also have a few. They might be very basic questions. Problem is i came across your thread recently and the charts are for march.
I think vivek bro got basic things right ...he will answer (If he don't mind) ...I always here(after market) any thing I need to answer will do .....

MSN1979

I think vivek bro got basic things right ...he will answer (If he don't mind) ...I always here(after market) any thing I need to answer will do .....

Vijay shall we post it here or start a new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.