Learn How to Fish - VJAY

wisp

Hi All,

I am starting this thread as suggested by ST Da, it can be later merged with the old thread when it is restored.

Admin will try to restore the threads from the back up. But in the meanwhile members can start new threads and continue the discussions there. Once the old thread is restored, we will merge both the new and old threads.

ST

wisp

Vjaybro, ST Da, Subhadip,

Please can you post when Visual ERL can be used? Can visual sideways high or low be used as a Visual ERL if there is Vis-D?

wisp

Is this pivot marking correct. Arrows are VPS. Have I missed any?

wisp

Somebody please help with the doubts.

Last edited:

Sunnyraj

Hello Subhadip sir, in the thread that got deleted, i requested for daily chart on which we can apply the pivot strategy.

Although the strategy is used for intraday, can you please post daily charts with markings.

Thanks.

Subhadip

Subhadip,

Thanks. In a Visual Down trend, if we get a visual pivot below Visual ERL, can we take a long when that visual pivot high breaks?

Visual ERL was from previous trend..so yes in this case you can

singsanjay09

Subhadip,

Thanks. In a Visual Down trend, if we get a visual pivot below Visual ERL, can we take a long when that visual pivot high breaks?

IMO Price making higher VPL higher VPH below V-erl,so it is bearish visual flag it's maximum upside expected tgt is V-ERL OR V-VRL, if R R is in favour long can be taken, but visual trnd is still in dn till visual vrl taken out,if visual erl breakout failed then short last vpl, when last vpl cracked then dn trend again continued.