KRBL(buy or sell)

praveen taneja

The best thing about equity is that the downside is always limited to zero. And he can hold it forever. I am not familiar with this counter. This gentleman is in DEEP loss. Lets get together and help him with a cumulative report on the cos. mr.praveen taneja can help us get started he seems to know alot about this counter.
Bro all knowledge and experience vanish in one opposite move by operator in stock like this usually it take a pause in a fall become high beta on news flowa nd then reverse saw many time so let him decide what to do or what not if one is trapped must always book 50% at BE so incase price go down he can buy more and bring cost down

praveen taneja

Noida Toll Bridge is in a range of 18-27 for quite some time so it is around 21 IF another down move come and it come near lower end can be a good buy.

Another stock to keep watch is MTNL let mkt tank but for 50% + in next 6 mnths

praveen taneja

Bro Benjamin I dont know all I know is in 2014 around 60-65% burden on company is going to retire and next employees are coming on contract basis .

Tata is a stake holder in this company waiting to grab after wholesale retirement and offering of VRS is sure as Govt employee work hard we all know.

I think price is tanking to help Tata. assets of company is more then 200 per share so it is never a bad buy at this level.

I gave Madras Fertiliser in my thread around 10 and in two mnth that went upto 36 one can check that but MTNL is not that quick runner but surely safe 27-30 is easily achievable tgt

praveen taneja

Bro if you search in Indian companies and Govt offices you would be stunned..........

what Ambani and Tata are doing for which they are getting crores of Rs

If you want to get deep knowledge search for Rich Dad Poor Dad .

Make a company earn tax free income on all your exp and enjoy.

even Govt school principals are getting 50k+ and other benefits like school fee TA DA etc with that are they worth of that ??????????????

praveen taneja

I cant even consider MTNL as it is not a dividend paying stock. So in my own interest I don't deviate from the path set by Benjamin Graham. :p
Bro Benjamin I dont know all I know is in 2014 around 60-65% burden on company is going to retire and next employees are coming on contract basis .

Tata is a stake holder in this company waiting to grab after wholesale retirement and offering of VRS is sure as Govt employee work hard we all know.

I think price is tanking to help Tata. assets of company is more then 200 per share so it is never a bad buy at this level.

I gave Madras Fertiliser in my thread around 10 and in two mnth that went upto 36 one can check that but MTNL is not that quick runner but surely safe 27-30 is easily achievable tgt
Noida Toll Bridge is in a range of 18-27 for quite some time so it is around 21 IF another down move come and it come near lower end can be a good buy.

Another stock to keep watch is MTNL let mkt tank but for 50% + in next 6 mnths
MTNL cmp is 22.05:clap::clap::clap: