KRBL(buy or sell)

Hi Jamit,

I'm an investor, looking for long term investing and decent returns. I understand your point that it's always safe bet by investing in diversified manner. In 2010, KRBL was in peak and i started investing in there. Now, I have gone long way with this stock.

I'm hoping that the history will repeat in a year time now.

praveen taneja

Hi Jamit,

I'm an investor, looking for long term investing and decent returns. I understand your point that it's always safe bet by investing in diversified manner. In 2010, KRBL was in peak and i started investing in there. Now, I have gone long way with this stock.

Bro just keep eye on monsoon and Dhaan crop around Asia surely you would get good return:) as Bihari is also attached with God Baanke Bihari:):clap::clap:

praveen taneja

I am not suggesting anything bro just posting with a thought that you are invested and you know your pocket well

jamit_05

Hi Jamit,

Believe me friend when i say this... You have narrated a recipe for DOOM... consummate failure.

You are not the first. The markets are full with such cases... in fact they are the fuel to this hell-fire called the markets.

Opto Circuits was not bad at all... till it became bad for some odd reason... It tanked bad... real bad

Tulip IT was good too... but same story... share 1/100th ho gaya... decent IT company with good backing

Core Education... nice setup... again a collapse.

Even professionals lost money in the above examples... but they were diversified. If a pro lost in 3 companies then in 2 money tripled.... net result is profit... but in your case there is rescue when things go wrong... !!

Control your thoughts man... 11 Lakhs is a big amount... you will regret it... that is my 100% guarantee.

Rish

It is going to be another KS Oil story, just wait and watch. Forget about the fundamentals, you are not going to Run KRBL, you want to make money on your investment.

Choice is yours.

Best of luck.

praveen taneja

Yaar maine same baat kahi thi toh kisi ne bhav nahi diya! :'(
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Karma Kiye ja Phal i Itcha Mat kar Aiy Insaan:thumb::thumb:

You tried and gave him your view choice to accept or not is his as Profit loss and investment is all his:)

praveen taneja

Believe me friend when i say this... You have narrated a recipe for DOOM... consummate failure.

You are not the first. The markets are full with such cases... in fact they are the fuel to this hell-fire called the markets.

Opto Circuits was not bad at all... till it became bad for some odd reason... It tanked bad... real bad

Tulip IT was good too... but same story... share 1/100th ho gaya... decent IT company with good backing

Core Education... nice setup... again a collapse.

Even professionals lost money in the above examples... but they were diversified. If a pro lost in 3 companies then in 2 money tripled.... net result is profit... but in your case there is rescue when things go wrong... !!

Control your thoughts man... 11 Lakhs is a big amount... you will regret it... that is my 100% guarantee.
add one more company with it its Teledata Infotech :mad:

Company divided into three company when it was at 85Rs now all combine are below One Rs :annoyed::annoyed:

Still have them all waiting for my turn

Giving you an example I had Sitapur plywood bought at 3Rs on some news flow and Company disappear it was time of physical delivery send them for name change came back after 3 mnths but no rate was there for buy sell then one day recieved a letter contact on this no if you want to sell Sitapur plywood it was no of a delhi stock exchange broker
went to his office he offered 5rs I insisted 50Rs after time waste finalised at 18Rs in paper news came that Fevicol is buying that company rate went till 40 but after that no news ever heard But I had my pie its mkt anything can happen :)Jai Ram Ji KI

jamit_05

KRBL CMP is 23.70;

Off load 95% of your holding on an urgent basis. You are a very lucky person; thank your STARS, that you are getting a chance to get out near break-even !! Lots of people will envy you...

Being an investor in good companies at good prices is a very sensible thing to do.
If you are confident about your analysis (reason for selecting the company and purchase price) then continue holding the balance 5%. Else, if you have doubts, then square off that too on an urgent basis.

God Bless.