KRBL(buy or sell)

jamit_05

I am kinda afraid. If the "Operator" of KRBL reads this thread, he will definitely give a "Supari" in my name... he got deprived him of a big game !!

praveen taneja

I am kinda afraid. If the "Operator" of KRBL reads this thread, he will definitely give a "Supari" in my name... he got deprived him of a big game !!
Bro I am trading and tracking it (KRBL ) for more then 5 years and this stock is not that bad which you are thinking

I am in no way saying to any one what to do and what not but KRBL is Kings share with Rice King INDIAGATE its brand:)

Rish

Thanks you all for your suggestions. Should I wait for upcoming results and then offload them all or should I exit right away guys..?
Wait till next February 14 and celebrate volatine's day with your Lover KRBL. Don't be attached with any investment or company. We are not the promoters.

One time bull counters will never be limelight again. List of companies below

1992 - In Harshad Mehta scam - SBI Magnam, SAFE, Saptharishi Agro
1996 - Himachal Futheristic (it was trading that time 2300 above, now .....)
2008 - Reliance capital/punjlloyd/GMR Infra/Adlabs/.........etc..

So, don't do investment based on previous moves and highs into consideration, it will be a disaster.

quinox

I read the entire thread. I will tell you something.

You did not buy this scrip based on technical analysis. THAT IS OK, NO PROBLEM.
You also did not buy this based on any fundamental analysis. THAT IS ALSO OK,NO PROBLEM.
Your problem is, from the time you started purchasing this stock, you never had an worst exit point in mind, which in technical analysis we call stop loss point.

I hope i have got the scrip correct, i.e KRBL Ltd. I was just checking its chart. If you look at December 2011, the price went down to around Rs 13. You have told that your avg buy price is around 24. If you did not buy some quantity around Rs 13/14 in December 2011, you avg price at that point of time would be higher than 24. But lets stick to the avg price of purchase of 24. That means sometime in Dec 2011, you were at a loss of 45% of your invested capital in this scrip.

Based on this i can tell you that ( even though it might hurt you) you have absolutely no idea of what you are doing. You are in BUY-HOPE AND PRAY mode. I would suggest you to sell everything, not only this scrip but any other scrip you are holding....get out of the market...take few days off......reflect upon your actions in the last few years in the stock market.....get some knowledge about the market and then enter again.

You might become lucky and make money in this scrip, may be even in your next trade and the trade after that. But i am absolutely certain sooner or later a trade will come that will wipe you out. Because a guy who takes 45% hit on his investment and is in hope and pray mode is doomed to fail, unless he takes drastic actions to change himself. It is your choice. Take you call.

jamit_05

Bro I am trading and tracking it (KRBL ) for more then 5 years and this stock is not that bad which you are thinking

I am in no way saying to any one what to do and what not but KRBL is Kings share with Rice King INDIAGATE its brand:)
The scrip may be good... that is not the point at all. I know nothing about it.

My only worry is... Rs.11 lakhs is put on KRBL.

I ask you... is that the right thing to do? Would you put that much amount on it, or any scrip? How much percentage of your NetWorth have you invested in KRBL?

Regards.

praveen taneja

The scrip may be good... that is not the point at all. I know nothing about it.

My only worry is... Rs.11 lakhs is put on KRBL.

I ask you... is that the right thing to do? Would you put that much amount on it, or any scrip? How much percentage of your NetWorth have you invested in KRBL?

Regards.
ya that is worrisome for me too I usually buy 1000 share at one go and avg did at every 10% fall:) so far God saved me aage Ram Jaane:)

jamit_05

I suggest that he should exit on the next good news that comes in on this counter. Some seniors have stated that this is not a fundamentally bad counter. So exit on a lesser loss would be better? I'm sure you agree with me? I'm a fundamental analyst myself. His entry point was very off according to the principles of value investment. He caught the stock at the wrong extreme of the swing. He can sell at the same end of the swing again when the stock goes up.
Losing 50 grand on a capital of 11 Lakh is not a worry... what if he does not get a good news... the odds may seem low but yet why take the huge risk for as little as 50K, like 0.5 percent.

NF is on the verge of collapse... if one thing or the other falls in place... his 11 lakhs gone... poof ... smoke !!

johnnypareek

Hi Jamit,

I'm an investor, looking for long term investing and decent returns. I understand your point that it's always safe bet by investing in diversified manner. In 2010, KRBL was in peak and i started investing in there. Now, I have gone long way with this stock.

I'm hoping that the history will repeat in a year time now.
Well,

Hope is poison in Stock market.

johnny

praveen taneja

---------------------------------------------Duplicate:

Last edited:

praveen taneja

My tension is when he had 24avg price and price went upto 28 what he was waiting for????

that jump was approx 40% in a few days but whatever happen is happen If he feel mkt going to tank he can switch to any safer counter one is Noida Toll around same level even at 5000 NF stock would be max 5-7% down reason Toll bridge public come and goes profit comes always already price revised which is still to be shown on Balance sheet:thumb::thumb: