KRBL(buy or sell)

Hi guys,

I have invested in KRBL a lot. And, recently they have announced "buy back" option, so the stock price is going down day by day. Can any one help me to suggest their idea, should I hold it or to sell it. Will this buy back will go for an year, then I have no choice, will sell it.
There is a chance that company will complete their buy back in few months from now, and they can release the stock, where it will start moving upward.

Would anyone suggest me on this stock...

Rish

Hi guys,

I have invested in KRBL a lot. And, recently they have announced "buy back" option, so the stock price is going down day by day. Can any one help me to suggest their idea, should I hold it or to sell it. Will this buy back will go for an year, then I have no choice, will sell it.
There is a chance that company will complete their buy back in few months from now, and they can release the stock, where it will start moving upward.

If company offers buyback, then better come out of your investment, not worth to holding. Moreover, KRBL bottomline is very weak.

Caution, holding KRBL will harm your capital.

Choice is yours.

Last edited:

gkpc

If company offers buyback, then better come out of your investment, no worth to holding. Moreover, KRBL bottomline is very weak.

Choice is yours.
A few lines about the reasons backing your comment would be really nice.

My friend,

Can you give us more information so that we can help you? What is your exposure size? Do you have more capital to average the purchase? What was your average entry price? We will do all that we can to help you. :)
Hi,

I have accumulated 50k shares @ 24.25 in last 2 years. Now, I would like to know what would be the decent target KRBL can achieve in few months/ max 1 year from now?, Since Buyback option max target price is 35 which is set by the company, then how it will impact the price of this stock?

If company offers buyback, then better come out of your investment, not worth to holding. Moreover, KRBL bottomline is very weak.

Choice is yours.
Hi Rish,

Plz justify your comments. Actually, KRBL result is impressive when you compare with last yr results

Net profit at end of mar2012 is 73 cr
But now, it has surpassed this result in Q32012 itself ( 109.35cr)
EPS as on Mar2012 is 2.93
EPS year to date as on Q32013 is 5.37. So, most likely EPS after result will be atleast 6.5 or so even if they show moderate results.

Hi Mastertrader007,
Are you sure buy back is completed? I'm just checking BSE india website->live/forthcoming issus tab, where KRBL has mentioned they have bought back around 24 lakh shares so far till 20Mar2013.

praveen taneja

Hi guys,

Bro KRBL is one of my favourite stock and I earned very good profit from it so dont panic as ur buy price is not very high I had that at 22 and exited around 26 First know about what is KRBL means???
Khushi Ram Bihari Lal Indias Biggest Rice exporter of Basmati now see the trend of KRBL how it move ????

It run upward like a Bull for 20-30% and start coming down slowly slowly making a bottom around 17-20 zone hope it wont break that for long but if you have patience can wait price is falling due to good DHAAN crop and it jump when there is less rain keep eye on fundamental when invest in commodity and news driven stocks your other problem is political atmos. of India one bad news would break mkt to 10% but KRBL wont break that is sure as promotors are with good capitals Best of Luck Jai Ram Ji KI:thumb:

praveen taneja

Hi Rish,

Plz justify your comments. Actually, KRBL result is impressive when you compare with last yr results

Net profit at end of mar2012 is 73 cr
But now, it has surpassed this result in Q32012 itself ( 109.35cr)
EPS as on Mar2012 is 2.93
EPS year to date as on Q32013 is 5.37. So, most likely EPS after result will be atleast 6.5 or so even if they show moderate results.
Yes, I read that report only. The buy-back was for only 24 lakh shares wasn't it?

And my friend how are you calculating the EPS and everything? Are you discounting accounting anomalies from your calculations? Because you short-term or abnormal influx of profit among other things can have a huge effect on the outcome. Stick to YoY reports only if your a serious investor. And be sure to ALWAYS DISCOUNT anomalies or abnormalities.
Report Card

23.05 +1.30 +5.98%
Volume 128,066
Prev close 21.75
Day's H/L (Rs.) 23.15 - 21.95
52wk H/L (Rs.) 28.90 - 16.60
Turnover (Rs. Cr) 0.29
Company details for KRBL Ltd.

PE Ratios7.38
EPS (Rs.)2.92
Sales (Rs. Cr)500.44
Face Value (Rs.)1
Net ProfitMargin (%) 4.34
Last BonusLast Dividend(%)30
Return onAverage Equity 10.62

No news of Buy Back completion yet:)

jamit_05

Hi,

I have accumulated 50k shares @ 24.25 in last 2 years. Now, I would like to know what would be the decent target KRBL can achieve in few months/ max 1 year from now?, Since Buyback option max target price is 35 which is set by the company, then how it will impact the price of this stock?

That is around Rs.11 Lakhs of investment in one scrip. I wish and hope in your favour... but this is suicidal. You have put ur fate in hands of Biharilalji. The day he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed... aage to bas ram hi rakhe...