Its a Bear Market and not correction

nifty 3554

may be or may not be!!!

long term is still intact!!!

as per my latest girl friend whose nanny was a day trader!!!:D

after all,

its range bound and is going to be so for some period as per this poor ignorant yet to grow up (man)!!!:eek:

Prabhjeet

Bear markets only exist in retrospect. This is one of the greatest fallacies in the market. Retrospectively, after the market has gone down, its generally assumed that we are in a bear market and conditions are terrible. This causes the public to lose hope and refuse to take on risk. - Niederhoffer
I wonder whether using the term BEAR MARKET when we have been in a Bull Market is a sin so provocative that even star traders like CV sir does not like to hear it, so i should choose my words wisely and say that we are in intermediate correction of long term trend bull market as only weekly charts are showing change in trend but monthly charts are still very bullish.

Prabhjeet

In response to prabhajeetendra's post i seconded & said it is true that on End-Of-Day time frame a Down Impulse (means Bearish not corrective) wave has started from 18th Jan.Hope now my communication is some what clear.

Asish

N.B. Avoided the Time portion.
Sirji communication is still not clear ,you have made complete mess of my name, looks like a hybrid of PRABHUDEVA & JEETENDRA
:confused::(

kkseal

Bear markets only exist in retrospect. This is one of the greatest fallacies in the market. Retrospectively, after the market has gone down, its generally assumed that we are in a bear market and conditions are terrible. This causes the public to lose hope and refuse to take on risk. - Niederhoffer
Beauty.

Regards,
Kalyan.

H

hari09omkar

I wonder whether using the term BEAR MARKET when we have been in a Bull Market is a sin so provocative that even star traders like CV sir does not like to hear it, so i should choose my words wisely and say that we are in intermediate correction of long term trend bull market as only weekly charts are showing change in trend but monthly charts are still very bullish.
The point is not if we want to hear the words like bull market or bear market,the point is what those words actually mean in real trading for common people or traders.Those words are for them who want to read Newspapers and know from others(the reporters or analysts) about markets.We shouldn't pay attention to these terms,as in reality there is no bull or bear market.
In bull market,what the traders do is only taking long calls? Only shorting in bear markets?
In place of calling a financial market as bull or bear market,I would rather term the economy as bullis or bearish,like India or China is bullish economy.....but these bullish or bearish economy will serve no purpose in taking a TCS long call for 2 to 3 day swing,leave aside the daytrading.....
Regards

C

CreditViolet

hmm...That was not really my point.I would be the last person to say that I dont like a bear market. Just plot HV on a chart and compare the downtrending market against an uptrending one. You will know the answer. And I dont know any single 'profitable' trader who is bothered by the terms, they are all 'just lovin it' right now.

Also, I suggest everyone to read this one again
http://www.traderji.com/153409-post33.html