Its a Bear Market and not correction

Is just trying to draw your attention that all Price goes Up for some Time to come down again for some time.
For any Impulse wave the Price traverses Fast in lesser Time (it may be falling but viciously then it is a downward impulse).
Conversly a Correction wave's nature though sometimes is similar like Impulse wave but the difference being the Distance travelled by Price is less than Impulse & Time taken to reach that price is also some times more.

Now in this context ,we all know each Time frame EoD or Wkkly or 60 mins or 30mins etc are always in Up Impulse & Down correction & many a times Dn Impulse with Up correction.
In all larger Time Frame if it is Down Impulse in progress & in smaller time frame a Up impulse happens to dissude us & we make a Long Entry then it may fizzle out shrotly ,as the Larger Time frame is in Down impulse mode.

In this back drop i wanted to point out Nifty Fut in Weekly Time frame is in Up Impulse & presently a Correction in progress but in EoD time frame there is no doubt a Down Impulse is in progress since 18th Jan.
Just based on this thing Asishda,

In may 2006 the fall from 3770 to 2600 took less time than the subsequent rise to 4200.If i remember correctly it was 25 days that it took to fall from 3770 to 2600.

Its an interesting thing that you brought it here.

Prabhjeet

'RELIANCE AT 1500' I have already started dreaming:) will this be fulfilled, I would feel sorry for Mr.Mukesh Ambani, what would happen to all his wealth:), companies Market cap down from 4lac cr to only about 2 lac cr, with company's plan to unlock value which could be more than 100Billion dollars this year or 4 lac cr and present business of 4 lac cr, Total Company's worth could be around 8 lac cr and it could be available at 2 lac cr, I'll just dive in:).
My views based on fundamentals only.
I hope i am here when Reliance falls to 1500 and see how many traders( not investors) will buy or will advise to buy at those levels.

BTW, when INFOSYS was at 2400 many traders would have dreamed of buying it at 1400 levels, and now when it is at 1400 levels i wonder how many are buying it now.

No sir, i would not mind buying Reliance at 3500 but would rather ignore it at 1500

jnj333

I hope i am here when Reliance falls to 1500 and see how many traders( not investors) will buy or will advise to buy at those levels.

BTW, when INFOSYS was at 2400 many traders would have dreamed of buying it at 1400 levels, and now when it is at 1400 levels i wonder how many are buying it now.

No sir, i would not mind buying Reliance at 3500 but would rather ignore it at 1500
Well I'll be certainly here and would advise investors to buy RIL below 2300 for one year period, though never was bullish on IT and I am still bearish on IT right now.

" i would not mind buying Reliance at 3500 but would rather ignore it at 1500" -> strange logic:confused:, thats why I think TA is very difficult.

As you seem quite confident about RIL's 1500, I better start arranging for more funds.:)

Prabhjeet

" i would not mind buying Reliance at 3500 but would rather ignore it at 1500" -> strange logic:confused:, thats why I think TA is very difficult.
Yes you are right its a strange logic with TA but i suppose its the one that works in all time frames, if a stock starts to go down no levels are boundaries, a RELIANCE may not only fall to 1500 but even 1000 levels, though you have misuoted that i am confident RELIANCE will fall to 1500, no i am not at all confident, the rule of TA is to follow the prices and not run ahead of them

Regards

I don't agree that we are in bear market.These are just because of American slowdown and over expectation of REL IPO .Now after jan debacle investors are afraid to go all out in buying .JUst wait for another 2 weeks to confirm the trend.
I am posting after a long gap ,I will prove all bears wrong:)

jnj333

Yes you are right its a strange logic with TA but i suppose its the one that works in all time frames, if a stock starts to go down no levels are boundaries, a RELIANCE may not only fall to 1500 but even 1000 levels, though you have misuoted that i am confident RELIANCE will fall to 1500, no i am not at all confident, the rule of TA is to follow the prices and not run ahead of them

Regards
Reliance at 1000:p, has me drooling, It will very exciting to watch the king of Indian stock markets fall like that (maybe the sensex can then fall sub 10K), request you start a thread on RIL where guys like me can follow its trends based on TA, I had invested only that money in the markets which i didnt need for the next 10-15 years, total 1 % of my total net worth, now it seems I may have to re-think my strategy:) because I am very bullish about the growth of my country, I may or may not get this opportunity again.

Indias growth will happen, but not neccessarily because of Reliance, Kindly take a peek at Infosys charts for the past 3 years..... 25000 is in line year ending 2008... Bears come and go, but the fact is the BULLS remain forever.... :)

jnj333

Indias growth will happen, but not neccessarily because of Reliance, Kindly take a peek at Infosys charts for the past 3 years..... 25000 is in line year ending 2008... Bears come and go, but the fact is the BULLS remain forever.... :)
Certainly not neccassary that RIL will lead but it will be one of the strongest pillars going forward. What the world sees of RIL right now is only a tip of the iceberg.Big things need some time to mature.

‘Reliance at 1500’ I haven’t even thought about in my wildest dreams. Honestly no one would opt at that price if that happens in the next three to six months. Scary dream!!!

I notice this in many threads , just when some good learning is going to come out the topic goes into numbers and whether it will or it will not. Everyone has a different style of trading and everyone has a pinch of confirmation bias. If you think we are in a bear market then you would end up reading or looking for anything that would give you the same indication. By chance if you come across any article thats against your view, it would hint that this journalist is being fed by operators. Charts have shown false break outs too so even they are not perfect but the probability of success is high.

My view on the market is that the OI is quite high right now. There will be one jerk down which would lead to panic selling. Just observe the OI , if it starts reducing (by atleast 20%)then you can buy for this month. With such open intrest you can see a great recovery. Expecting a jerk early next week and a pull back from mid week. Now this does not have to be perfect hence we are thought of the term STOP LOSS.