Its a Bear Market and not correction

U

uasish

Whats wrong with u ashish?
Even I cant understand your postings nowadays
I read the first 2 lines and get confused.
Simplify things yaar!

We are all in nursery or is it called pre kg of trading school.

Dont talk to us in post graduate and phd language :)
Ratan,

Plz bear with this post.
If we slowly boil Milk the process will be as following;the molecules at the bed of the container (nearer to Heat source) will rise Vertically to traverse to the Top layer,transfer its heat to the lesser heated molecule at the top layer & slowly go down to lower layers than top.
The 1st rise of the molecules from container bed to top layer is an Impulse wave & slowly drifting down from the top layer is Correction wave.

An Impulse wave do not mean it can only go UP,there are also Down Impulse waves.

All Time Frames movement is broadly in this 2 phases.

Any Higher time frame Impulse can & do have embedded in it the Lower Time frames waves,like an iron rod has zillions of molecules and all molecules has same Chemical & Physical properties,Sum of all those is an iron rod,similarly all Larger waves has numerous smaller waves (both impulse & corrective)& all those smaller time frame waves constitute a Larger wave.

This smaller time frame's price fluctuations masks the original bigger time frames Trend & those are Noise.

In response to prabhajeetendra's post i seconded & said it is true that on End-Of-Day time frame a Down Impulse (means Bearish not corrective) wave has started from 18th Jan.But i also wanted to bring to his notice that on Weekly time frame it is still Correction after an Impulse but not confirmed Down Impulse to say Bearish.

Hope now my communication is some what clear.

Asish

N.B. Avoided the Time portion.

Bear or Bull market. If you are not making money in the stock market 7 out of 10 times you should not be investing/trading in shares. Not good for your financial health. Personally speaking, I don't care much about which way the market will head 1 week, 1 month or 1 year down the line. The reason is simple. I do not believe in having any overnight position. I am a confirmed Day Trader. Further, I have kept my trading technique very simple and do not get muddled with charts (whatever their type). I do go with the day's trade most of the time but not always. I sometimes incorporate in my day trading contrarian investment approach. That is, even if the market is down 300-500 points I still buy a share which looks promising to go up by min 5 points. It happens and not infrequently. Believe me.

Bear or Bull market. If you are not making money in the stock market 7 out of 10 times you should not be investing/trading in shares. Not good for your financial health. Personally speaking, I don't care much about which way the market will head 1 week, 1 month or 1 year down the line. The reason is simple. I do not believe in having any overnight position. I am a confirmed Day Trader. Further, I have kept my trading technique very simple and do not get muddled with charts (whatever their type). I do go with the day's trade most of the time but not always. I sometimes incorporate in my day trading contrarian investment approach. That is, even if the market is down 300-500 points I still buy a share which looks promising to go up by min 5 points. It happens and not infrequently. Believe me.

Would you like to share your trading approach with us please?

Thanks

hello please explain your technique.
For me this line is not new. I know one uncle he nearly makes 2000 a dayin day trading. (thats what he says) he dont knw technicals and he dont believe in it. if u have any special technique then please tell us so tht all of us can benefit from this.

thanks

C

CreditViolet

Oh yes I believe you. Finally a good post, its been a while.

C

CreditViolet

hello do u think it bear market not correction
Bear markets only exist in retrospect. This is one of the greatest fallacies in the market. Retrospectively, after the market has gone down, it’s generally assumed that we are in a bear market and conditions are terrible. This causes the public to lose hope and refuse to take on risk. - Niederhoffer

H

hari09omkar

Bear markets only exist in retrospect. This is one of the greatest fallacies in the market. Retrospectively, after the market has gone down, its generally assumed that we are in a bear market and conditions are terrible. This causes the public to lose hope and refuse to take on risk. - Niederhoffer
Excellent quote Sir.U just unveiled the myth of Bull and Bear Market.Nothing such thing exist really.It's a continuous process.No partition.

jatayoo

hi
Lets be clear that the turmoil in the global curriencies is the worst in many many years.It cannot be wished away.It will bw a miracle if the USFED can revive the American economy by printing more and more dollars.
In the medium term the way is down.... to what levels i dont know.
The mood and sentiments have changed,.:mad::mad::mad:
Decoupling theory is at the best a :eek: