Its a Bear Market and not correction

renu daga

WHAT HAPPENED RENU ???
on 4th feb , u had this on the thread '25thjan , bulls attack.............'
a pasting of ur post......hi
members....

posting after long time could not at all resist myself..(though i was always in touch with thi sforum)...this particular thread had been the most controversial...
first i would appreciate suduko for members warn for exiting totally
truly correction was there on cards but not in form of crash....not a single analyst was aware of that,,, but i admit some where there(inner report as ambani .. and fiis game play)

now suduko has been shouting 18500...18475/// and now 18900.....i dont understand this!!!
sensex or nifty has moved so much from below 4500....or say even form 5000/5300..
he did not suggest a single buy..thoughmnay frontline stocks were in oversold zone....
everyone were in fear of bear mkt,,,,( even me too)...
like according to me nifty wsa in proper buy on friday at 3/30...and is still in buy...
and many stocks too....
it is not after stocks have moved i ma saying......
like recent signal will come in ntpc,,,check out...above 217...hold it!!!
and if u have given good and more filtered levls memebrs could have gained this rally of short trem (pull over),,,say of 300/400 nifty points..

just think ,,,!!!! and kindly stop using ur dramtic languages...because it really may hurt someoen more if he is bullish or he is long,,,and would give more confidence to one who is short....no matter whether u are rgt or wrong...be simple....

renu
yes suduko...
what did u wnat me to clarify...tell me,, i will
1...did i ever say we rea in bear or bull in that statement..(i siad i was in fear of bera market ahead)
2..after this down ,,there shall eb agin a signal of buy,,and then agian asell..and i sahll take position according to that ,, rather going for long trem,, or say for long tgts..
3..i said when nifty in eod was sell,, though in intrady it wsa giving,,,buyiong/ selling both..
4 today itself i stated in my thread that u say 19000.. but is ay 20000,, moer 1000 ahead to u ,, to stay for bull run ,,ALIVE,,otherwise the whole year is in ,,,down,,,
5...i said....we could have taken advantge of those 3000 points frm bottom...
yes i dont use dramtic languages,,,like u,,,,because no matter ,, we are here for pin point discussion ,,,not elaboartive one like u do,,,(unnecessary),,
7...i told i appreciate ur numbers,,and ur warnings,,,,,i never counter attck on ur views,,,saying u are bearish....and i am bullish
8.........my views ,,,today have to come to this conclusion...because todays fall was agin abrupt,,,nifty hoping to take reversal but not...it completed 60 % retracemnet form fall(corrected)..and now ,,, todays fall beyond the actual levels....
9...now today gmr went to 168.which i stated.....luckily may be!!!!it is not taht when a confirmbuy signal will come i shall go for it..and exit with small profits...
NAYTHING ELSE U WNAT ME TO CLARIFY!!!!!
OR DID I STAND AGAINST MY SAYING,,,

RENU

Last edited:
C

Czar

Please remember, whether India story is bullish or shining, The stock market bull run will not run, if world stocks market dont, forget any talks about,Convergence / divergence, Its all eye-wash for poor retail investors, fyi I had written this in my blog, thus it still applies:

Resons for bearishness as posted earlier: Posted by: (13-Dec-07 19:46 ) I feel a significant correction is around the corner too many coincidences with last May... Metals crashed significantly, World markets toppish, though possibility of Dow making an inverted Head & shoulder, Usually I follow London FTSE because if you check charts any significant correction worldwide will begin from FTSE & spread later everywhere, Also like last may Oil at all time high & now falling, ACC & satyam which are operators favorite are not moving & slowly going downwards... MTNL & pharma usually the last to move in a rally have started moving, many other factors which I cant remember now have made me come to selling off... so I think a significant correction is due.

But now further Dow is supposedly in confirmed Bear market & so is Europe, US elections are usually a dangerous time for the markets & Sub-prime shocks still looming, only criteria I supposed was a pull-back till 20K was/is possible maybe now or within next few months...

Most probably we(the index) are in corrective c leg of abc correction and obviously c will be much lower than a(15332).:)
P.S. It my self opinion pl.confirm with own analysis.

U

uasish

Uashish,

your comment is very technical....mind explaining in more simpler terms what yyour saying.

Thanks,
Is just trying to draw your attention that all Price goes Up for some Time to come down again for some time.
For any Impulse wave the Price traverses Fast in lesser Time (it may be falling but viciously then it is a downward impulse).
Conversly a Correction wave's nature though sometimes is similar like Impulse wave but the difference being the Distance travelled by Price is less than Impulse & Time taken to reach that price is also some times more.

Now in this context ,we all know each Time frame EoD or Wkkly or 60 mins or 30mins etc are always in Up Impulse & Down correction & many a times Dn Impulse with Up correction.
In all larger Time Frame if it is Down Impulse in progress & in smaller time frame a Up impulse happens to dissude us & we make a Long Entry then it may fizzle out shrotly ,as the Larger Time frame is in Down impulse mode.

In this back drop i wanted to point out Nifty Fut in Weekly Time frame is in Up Impulse & presently a Correction in progress but in EoD time frame there is no doubt a Down Impulse is in progress since 18th Jan.

Prabhjeet

For the kind information of all members i will try to bring to light some of the easier technical points that can be nderstood by most of the people who follow technical analysis.

My first cosideration is weekly Exponential Moving averages for many popular stocks like Reliance, bhel, lanco infrastructure, unitech, infosys have turned from up to flat or even down in many. So trend following traders can not take signals from moving averages which are permitting either buy, sell or stay out , this kind of a signal has occured after long time.

Secondly, for most stocks supports are at the moment acting as resistances. Take example of stocks like IFCI, Nagarjuna, ISPAT, RNRL, RPL, HDIL and many more. A sudden upsurge may take these stocks above resistances but looks unlikely right now and if that does happen then the SELL signal turns to BUY.

Until then dont be amused if you see RELIANCE AT 1500, BHEL AT 1000, IFCI AT 24, RNRL AT 35

Regards

jnj333

'RELIANCE AT 1500' I have already started dreaming:) will this be fulfilled, I would feel sorry for Mr.Mukesh Ambani, what would happen to all his wealth:), companies Market cap down from 4lac cr to only about 2 lac cr, with company's plan to unlock value which could be more than 100Billion dollars this year or 4 lac cr and present business of 4 lac cr, Total Company's worth could be around 8 lac cr and it could be available at 2 lac cr, I'll just dive in:).
My views based on fundamentals only.

R

ratan jain

Is just trying to draw your attention that all Price goes Up for some Time to come down again for some time.
For any Impulse wave the Price traverses Fast in lesser Time (it may be falling but viciously then it is a downward impulse).
Conversly a Correction wave's nature though sometimes is similar like Impulse wave but the difference being the Distance travelled by Price is less than Impulse & Time taken to reach that price is also some times more.

Now in this context ,we all know each Time frame EoD or Wkkly or 60 mins or 30mins etc are always in Up Impulse & Down correction & many a times Dn Impulse with Up correction.
In all larger Time Frame if it is Down Impulse in progress & in smaller time frame a Up impulse happens to dissude us & we make a Long Entry then it may fizzle out shrotly ,as the Larger Time frame is in Down impulse mode.

In this back drop i wanted to point out Nifty Fut in Weekly Time frame is in Up Impulse & presently a Correction in progress but in EoD time frame there is no doubt a Down Impulse is in progress since 18th Jan.

Whats wrong with u ashish?
Even I cant understand your postings nowadays
I read the first 2 lines and get confused.
Simplify things yaar!

We are all in nursery or is it called pre kg of trading school.

Dont talk to us in post graduate and phd language :)