I can help you with stock chart reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragsid

Thanks JN and Murthy. The Bhav copy that I have to load to the Fcharts, cant I download for all the securities listed in NSE/BSE. I tried to look for it on the websites for a while or I just missed it :( It would be helpful if someone can provide me the link to do so.

Thanks,

Rags

Hi ragsid,
For data U just follow the links above, given by our senior member.There U can find a Data extracter and use it.read the manual for how to import data into Fchart and U got it!
regards
JN

vvonteru said:
Thanks for the links. This is what we can do by sharing. Isn't that amazing!! It would be nice if we have a page full of links (suggested software, data links, sector info, online scanner etc) provided for new members. It may even work for old members (who are wandering) too. What U say? Traderji (R U There?), do U agree?

Czar & mahmeds2000
I will get back to U guys
hi vv,
i am waiting for your reply from long time daily i am watching your reply. Ok let's forgot it :) . NOw from the last two days i got 2% profit initially it is 2% loss in my protfoilo. It is just becz. of 4 to 5 shares. But still a number of shares r in loss i wanted to sell those shares. And your suggestion for those is NO NEW ENTRY.
my shres in losses are with entry point
1. 3i infotech 192
2. RNRL 35
3. Tvs motor 178
4. Marksans pharm 244

So i want to know NO NEW ENTRY means, should i have to sell all the shares or wait for a long period? Also u have told to give some list to try but didn't reply yet.
Ok sir see u early.
rgrds
Ahmed

mahmeds2000 said:
hi vv,
i am waiting for your reply from long time daily i am watching your reply. Ok let's forgot it :) . NOw from the last two days i got 2% profit initially it is 2% loss in my protfoilo. It is just becz. of 4 to 5 shares. But still a number of shares r in loss i wanted to sell those shares. And your suggestion for those is NO NEW ENTRY.
my shres in losses are with entry point
1. 3i infotech 192
2. RNRL 35
3. Tvs motor 178
4. Marksans pharm 244

So i want to know NO NEW ENTRY means, should i have to sell all the shares or wait for a long period? Also u have told to give some list to try but didn't reply yet.
Ok sir see u early.
rgrds
Ahmed
I apologize for not replying earlier.

NO NEW ENTRY means, I am suggesting to all readers that I do not approve these stocks for new positions. Based on my analysis, I don't want somebody to think (based on stops) I am suggesting to buy them. Now, if U have already took positions in these stocks, there are couple of options.
1. Exit for profit if the stock chart is really bad.
2. Gracefully exit for no loss no profit.
3. Give a stop for last chance for the stock to make it.

Lets see how these options apply to your stocks.

1. 3i infotech 192
This stock can be exited gracefully with no profit no loss. It is in trading range. Wait for couple of days, it should be close to 192. Exit then.

2. RNRL 35
My expertise is not with low priced stocks. Please see the chart attached. A triangle has formed. A decision soon will come, up or down. We can keep this stock if it goes up (no brainer). If it goes down, how far will it go down (already 35). The stock has to be evaluated based on fundamentals more than technicals. How about asking the guy who suggested you this stock.

3. Tvs motor 178
This is a case of good stock with a bad entry. Keep this for now. Hopefully, U can get out of this too with no profit no loss.

4. Marksans pharm 244
I wish it didn't break 230. If it comes back above that in the next couple of days, its a keeper till U exit gracefully. If it goes below 200, U exit.

U know, it is easier to read charts that are good than the bad ones. All these charts, I wouldn't spare a millisecond (infact thats the test). Now, trying to understand them and make meaning out of them is hard.

About my suggestions, right now, I am not recommending any new entries because of market and sector conditions. I will post it when market conditions improve.

Attachments

Last edited:
drvasurao85 said:
hello!
532712 Reliance Communication Ventures Ltd RCVL was the script i wanted your opnion on entry and target medium term
thanks
rao
The time has come. It broke out. Wait for pull back, which will not go back to the trading range. What I don't like is the volume using which the breakout has happened. I couldn't find the sector. It is considered in sector All. I also don't like the general market condition to suggest a new entry. But, U asked for the RCVL. Here it is.

Attachments

hi,

i visited the links u have given. but i could not understand how to analyse it.
Pl tell me how can it be analysed.

Hope i am not disturbing you.

waiting for ur rep

regards

cyril

Status
Not open for further replies.