I can help you with stock chart reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
jntrade said:
If we convert our prices using Settings>Price adjustments>Stock Splits,
Is it damage the prces for ever? can we revert back later?
Thanks
JN
Ofcourse, U could backup the whole FCharts copy and then apply (or U could reverse split, I guess). U could handle split/bonus on each scrip from the split list on each day. But, we need to handle split info for historic data. We need some automation.

rvgandhi
--- I remember couple of days ago, U mentioned above Suzlon (and IOC). Here is it.

Attachments

Last edited:
vvonteru said:
Entry for Tommorow: Reliance Industries
Pattern: Acceleration & Pullback
Position Size: 100% (of what U normally trade)
Entry, Exit, Profit: Look at the chart.
Remarkable analysis. Market demonstrated the same. Great going vvonteru.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar

ragsid

vvonteru said:
Ofcourse, U could backup the whole FCharts copy and then apply (or U could reverse split, I guess). U could handle split/bonus on each scrip from the split list on each day. But, we need to handle split info for historic data. We need some automation.

rvgandhi
--- I remember couple of days ago, U mentioned above Suzlon (and IOC). Here is it.
Hi Vvonteru,

I am new to this forum,

1. can you or someone put some light on the charts that you have attached? 2. Are you telling to short these stocks?

I am reading about TA since few days, its interesting and the discussion that is going on here is very impressive, informative.

I was going through your posts, good explanations for all the queries people have, simply great, appreciate it buddy.

3. This might have been discussed already here, I would like to know some information on how to configure Fcharts for the NSE/BSE stocks, what information should I download from where? Please point me out to the location where I can know about it. (I tried to search with Fcharts, but it gives quite a lot of outputs :() Can you see other technical indicators as well like MACD, RSI, Stoch etc in Fcharts?

4. I have heard about Medved QuoteTracker is it live? Which one is better?

Thanks in advance,

Rags

P.S. BTW, keep up the good work.

nkpanjiyar
--- Thanks

ragsid said:
Hi Vvonteru,

I am new to this forum,
--- Welcome

1. can you or someone put some light on the charts that you have attached? 2. Are you telling to short these stocks?
---The recent ones (suzlon, IOC) are for short. But, I don't want U to do it though (at this time, market does not support it). I did it for study/ rvgandhi asked for it.

I am reading about TA since few days, its interesting and the discussion that is going on here is very impressive, informative.
---Thanks

I was going through your posts, good explanations for all the queries people have, simply great, appreciate it buddy.
---Thanks again

3. This might have been discussed already here, I would like to know some information on how to configure Fcharts for the NSE/BSE stocks, what information should I download from where? Please point me out to the location where I can know about it. (I tried to search with Fcharts, but it gives quite a lot of outputs :() Can you see other technical indicators as well like MACD, RSI, Stoch etc in Fcharts?
---jntrade has just gone through this process. He is a better bet than me. He has procured lot of info recently. Recently, rvgandhi asked me to start a new thread on FCharts. I think jntrade should.
---U can use MACD, RSI, Stoch etc + lot of other indicators.

4. I have heard about Medved QuoteTracker is it live? Which one is better?
---U can evaluate lot of tools. FCharts, Amibroker, Metastock, QuoteTracker etc. I have chosen FCharts for its price and simplicity. Please do your own analysis before U choose one.

Thanks in advance,

Rags

P.S. BTW, keep up the good work.

General Market:
No change from yesterday. Still in trading range. Avoid new trades.

ragsid

Thanks Vvonteru for a quick reply.

jntrade can you please point me where I can get information regarding Fcharts, how to configure it for BSE/NSE data or where to download from, etc.

Thanks,

Rags

murthymsr

ragsid said:
Thanks Vvonteru for a quick reply.

jntrade can you please point me where I can get information regarding Fcharts, how to configure it for BSE/NSE data or where to download from, etc.

Thanks,

Rags
hi rags,

you may refer to the software section in this forum, where lot of discussion in Fcharts and Quote tracker has taken place.

http://www.traderji.com/software/2621-how-get-intraday-quotes-using-medved-quotetracker-free.html

http://www.traderji.com/software/2886-nse-dataextractor-fcharts.html

other software are also discussed in the section.

murthymsr

Status
Not open for further replies.