I can help you with stock chart reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Can you update me on the trends for Reliance Ind, Reliance comm, MTNL.
Is there a major correction expected?
What will be the trend in this coming week starting 20.11.06?

cheers,
VP

I am new to this group. But have been trading for 2 years now. I do swing trading. I see lot of posts where they need suggestion on buy/sell. I can help.

Give me a stock. I will tell you what to do - Buy/ Short (I don't know why some one would do now, unless if you are day trading) . Or If you are already in some stock and want to know whether to sell, I can help.

I do swing trading. I like site: http://www.icharts.in/home/ to start with, which I got from this group. Please take a look at: http://www.icharts.in/breadth-charts.html. The market in the hindsight will have a deeper correction (more than a pull back). So, be carefull and have stops.
Hi vvonteru,
I have been into stocks for some time now though doing it seriously only for 6 months or so. I bought the following on 15-17 May 2006 (at the peak) and it's been quite an experience so far .... I am not a trader but an investor though would like to do trading in small way.
I am holding following scrips and would appreciate your expert comments on them :

1. Bharat Bijlee @ 1675
2. Emco @ 725
3. Financial Technologies @ 1950

How do you see the market in the hindsight now ?

Thanks
Praveen

oilman5

thanks...'
i hereby ask permission from great 'vvonteru'..himself...as i copy paste..his view...in 'journey of a trader' ......
a compilation which may help all short term trader in india...

with regards..
oilman5

kenneth

I am back. But, I have been very busy lately. I started a thread on Stock of the day. But, I couldn't keep up. So, I decided to continue this thread on weekly basis as time permits.

VV
He changed from VV to VRV when he started the thread "Stock of the day" he became Junior Member

Regards
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.