I can help you with stock chart reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darsh_goswami

Hey VRV,..

Once again sorry to say but I think RELIANCE CAPITAL LTD. getting down n down ... Even RSi also doesnt indicate the trend ,.. 550 seems to a support. So shall i short it if breaks 550.

Plz comment.

Thanx in adavance
REgards,..
Darsh

Satyam
-- What is the profit target. That depends on how you trade. You can make it fixed like 15% and come out. Me, just trail the stop giving 2 * ATR leeway. If it hits, I get out. If it goes up, move the stop up.

Arvind Mills
-- Somehow it is not able to go above 72. There is support at 65. Again, it depends on how you trade. It also depends on how much money you have. If you have lots of it, why bother about this stock. Keep the stop. Move on to another stock. If you don't have lot of capital. Move on to momentum stock.

Hey VRV,..

Once again sorry to say but I think RELIANCE CAPITAL LTD. getting down n down ... Even RSi also doesnt indicate the trend ,.. 550 seems to a support. So shall i short it if breaks 550.

Plz comment.

Thanx in adavance
REgards,..
Darsh
Its already been down 5 days. Are you going to short (sell) it now. To whom? Wait for at least some upticks to short. Look at some oscillator, Williams or Slow Stocastic for overbought/oversold conditions.

D

darsh_goswami

Hey VRV,.. Thanx for advise ,.. though i was not going to short REL CAP till it breaks 550 with vols,.
But do let me know if there is any good short call occurs in futures,... Coz i love go short rather then going long ,.. LOL,..
Plz be kind enough to check stocks & shares section ,.. there i put the thread named Dabur - TP 170. Chart is attached ,.. ur comments over it Seniors ,...

Thnx again ,..
Regards ,.
Darsh

Hey VRV,.. Thanx for advise ,.. though i was not going to short REL CAP till it breaks 550 with vols,.
But do let me know if there is any good short call occurs in futures,... Coz i love go short rather then going long ,.. LOL,..
Plz be kind enough to check stocks & shares section ,.. there i put the thread named Dabur - TP 170. Chart is attached ,.. ur comments over it Seniors ,...

Thnx again ,..
Regards ,.
Darsh
I am not exited about Dabur for long. Its been dead all this time. Lets see next week whether it gets traction and moves up.

kenneth

Dear VV

I scanned for the scrips with the pull back setup and which have closed above the previous days high. Can we take position tomorrow. Your views please

Ticker Date/Time TREND BULL CLOSE
ITC 31/10/06 1 190.00
TATATEA 31/10/06 1 765.75
SATYAMCOMP 31/10/06 1 439.80

Thanks & Regards
ken

Last edited:
re you post on Exide....

Dear VV

could you let me know your views as of now. it has not moved since you recommended it.....

regards

Dhiren
This is not exactly a momentum play. But, from risk to reward point of view, its a better play. Further, its a higher priced stock available at a lower price due to the split. What you could do is, let this phase pass by. If it picks up momentum, then buy in the next pull back.

IPCL
-- Not looking good. There is not much support as per say. Best hope is for some kind of transition due to the general market.

ITC 31/10/06 1 190.00
-- I would leave this leg of journey. Let it go up above 200. Look to buy in the next pull back. Right now, its just hovering around. U don't want to go in and waste your time unless you see fundamental reason.

TATATEA 31/10/06 1 765.75
-- Same as above. Leave this time.

SATYAMCOMP 31/10/06 1 439.80
-- Looking good. Adjust your stop accordingly. 400 or 410 or 420 for stop looks good depending on your confortability and methodology.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.