HYD Trading/Learning Group

manishchan

Typical traders have sleepy baggy eyes, trembling hands, unshaved stubbles, outshirts :)

Baggy eyes from late night backtesting.
Trembling hands from keeping their index fingures poised on enter key for extended periods of time.
Unshaved stubbles, as they care only about the appearance of their ledgers.

Outshirt, to protect prying eyes from the visible currency bundles in their pockets :)

Also, all people giving order to waiter worded as " Maal laaao " . clinches the identification :)
In reality.. all with wide shiny eyes (sign on curiosity), steady hands (ready for the kill), clean shaved & tucked in (professionalism) ;). And they called the waiter and said, "bhai 4 tea or 1 coffee lana". :D.. Just Pun Intended. Welcome to the thread. :)

XRAY27

guys ........i sent you ebooks and there links hope every one at meet received them...have nice trading career...
topics at the meetup:
Brief introduction,trading setups , money management and Trading psychology...

Last edited:

XRAY27

Guys..
i have to travel 400km to hyd so..please intimate me at least week days prior..for any meet up...if time permits i will attend...:)

VJAY

Guys..
i have to travel 400km to hyd so..please intimate me at least week days prior..for any meet up...if time permits i will attend...:)
Dear XRAY,
where is your exact place ?

Traders,

Pls add me for your next meeting at Hyderabad.

Xray,

My home place is a village few kms from rajmundry. I come there every month.

krishna324,

I gave a entrance test in your school when I was kid. I still remember that day we played on the grass lawn after the exam.

surya.