HYD Trading/Learning Group

niftyoption

Dear Andhrapradesh Traderji member congratulation for Meeting in Hyderabad

ALL THE BEST
JAI HO TRADERJI MEMBERS.....

XRAY27

hi,
iam still in hyd... on for my personal work and will send you the e books etc for all of you guys ,when i reach my trading terminal on 30th jan 2014
i had a good time... thanks manish for idea and all the fellow traders who got for the nice meetup

But how will you all recognise each other ? Have something likle old Ajit movies " Pahchanne ki nishani....laal roomal"...just joking:D. Best wishes for the meet.

Smart_trade
Typical traders have sleepy baggy eyes, trembling hands, unshaved stubbles, outshirts :)

Baggy eyes from late night backtesting.
Trembling hands from keeping their index fingures poised on enter key for extended periods of time.
Unshaved stubbles, as they care only about the appearance of their ledgers.

Outshirt, to protect prying eyes from the visible currency bundles in their pockets :)

Also, all people giving order to waiter worded as " Maal laaao " . clinches the identification :)

kiran_thiru

Typical traders have sleepy baggy eyes, trembling hands, unshaved stubbles, outshirts :)

Baggy eyes from late night backtesting.
Trembling hands from keeping their index fingures poised on enter key for extended periods of time.
Unshaved stubbles, as they care only about the appearance of their ledgers.

Outshirt, to protect prying eyes from the visible currency bundles in their pockets :)

Also, all people giving order to waiter worded as " Maal laaao " . clinches the identification :)
sorry bhai, their met was over. they met and they recognized each other.
good met what i was missed.