HYD Trading/Learning Group

manishchan

Let me ackowledge that I dont know whether this is an appropriate thread as per the rules of TJ. @ ST da, if it is not, please delete it.

I wanted to know/see if there are people in this forum from Hyderabad who would like to form a group for discussing ideas, learnings, experience etc. If we have people, we can meet occassionally in the city.

Let me ackowledge that I dont know whether this is an appropriate thread as per the rules of TJ. @ ST da, if it is not, please delete it.

I wanted to know/see if there are people in this forum from Hyderabad who would like to form a group for discussing ideas, learnings, experience etc. If we have people, we can meet occassionally in the city.
Nothing wrong in traders from one city meeting up and sharing ideas.

ST

kiran_thiru

good manish bhai, i am living mangalagiri. 10km from vijayawada.