HYD Trading/Learning Group

XRAY27

hi
iam coming to hyderbad for some personal work ..25th to 28th jan.kindly ping me through PM.... i will meet any of you if possible

Last edited:

manishchan

Guys - We have a meet up this Sunday (26th Jan) near Lakdi ka Pul (HYD) and 4 people would be coming. Anyone interested can join. Please ping me your number if you want further information and I will give you a call.

Thanks,
Manish

niftyoption

hi
iam coming to hyderbad for some personal work ..25th to 28th jan.kindly ping me through pm.... I will meet any of you if possible
jai ho traders .............

You can join. Come at Sri venkateshwara cofee shop (lakdi ka pul) at 4 pm tommorow.
But how will you all recognise each other ? Have something likle old Ajit movies " Pahchanne ki nishani....laal roomal"...just joking:D. Best wishes for the meet.

Smart_trade

manishchan

Thank you XRAY27, vu22rps, Purushotham, wealthmanager, unknown (using id's because not sure if everyone is ok with revealing names :) ) for coming for the meet up. It was very productive and I hope everyone had nice time connecting in person and sharing experiences. :thumb:

Guys - We have a meet up this Sunday (26th Jan) near Lakdi ka Pul (HYD) and 4 people would be coming. Anyone interested can join. Please ping me your number if you want further information and I will give you a call.

Thanks,
Manish
hi
iam coming to hyderbad for some personal work ..25th to 28th jan.kindly ping me through PM.... i will meet any of you if possible
A group on FB is created of Hyd boys of Traderji.
https colon slash slash www dot facebook dot com slash groups slash hydtraders slash
Me too... From Ameerpet, Hyderabad.