Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Re: Saint's Intraday Miniflow - live discussion

"""

what is the Move 1/2 Concept..once again,words to describe something as always.Move 1 happens when we get higher pivot highs and higher pivot lows,without our filters triggerring.In short we have a weak uptrend,not taking out our filters.Our MovFil meanwhile is raised bar by bar,when price declines to form a higher pivot low,the MovFil stays at its last increased price.Once newer highs are made,the MovFil is raised again bar by bar.

All through this,higher pivot highs and lows are made without our filters triggerring an entry.we call this Move 1.

When the latest pivot low is broken to the down,this is what we mean by Move 2..our entry on the short side is below the low of the previous pivot low -small filter.From that time,it is all about the small filters.

So back to our first question,is that a Move 1.3 bars,all HH and HL.Answer is:Not yet,we don't have sufficient data with us as of now.

Also,it is no more called the Move 1/2 Concept if it triggers a trade in the first place even before a full Move 1 is in effectthen,it's all as usual.Trade trigger will lead to stops with small filters anyway and then all as usual..so to say Move 1,must meet all the criteria above.

All the best!
Saint

"""""
Dear Pleaseharsh,

can you explain the same using it todays trade?

Regards
VJAY

jatayoo

manoj
I think i'll add to the 3 lots i am carying on the break of yesterdays low ....
this would also be as per our miniflow system.:clapping::clapping:

manojkch

manoj
I think i'll add to the 3 lots i am carying on the break of yesterdays low ....
this would also be as per our miniflow system.:clapping::clapping:
Sir, we do not take previous day data for any entry or add but we do take it for looking profit booking as per the support / resistance zone. My opinion. As per miniflow, we should add at 12.00 bar low - SF according to our MM keeping SAR ad 12.00 bar high +SF.
Thanks

manojkch

Manoj true but if the previous day low is breached then we may get a juicy move..
Yes Hitesh.... you are very right but hence we should book only part profit and keep remaining for juicy move. But keep in mind that this support zone may turn to be our reversal point. Thanks

pleaseharsh

vijay....if u got pl (which i dont see on nifty)...then u can go by yr understanding....or on mini there is a pl(mini) to say....so rules apply....

Status
Not open for further replies.