Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitesh05

Re: Saint's Intraday Miniflow - live discussion

Dear Vijay.... Thanks for your kind advise! In my view, we put SAR at BD bar high after its completion and in that case we don't look whether it is a WRB or not. My views. Is it right Vineet ?
Thanks
manoj i think ur right but if the bd bar becames a wrb then the case becames more strong like today

pleaseharsh

"""

what is the Move 1/2 Concept..once again,words to describe something as always.Move 1 happens when we get higher pivot highs and higher pivot lows,without our filters triggerring.In short we have a weak uptrend,not taking out our filters.Our MovFil meanwhile is raised bar by bar,when price declines to form a higher pivot low,the MovFil stays at its last increased price.Once newer highs are made,the MovFil is raised again bar by bar.

All through this,higher pivot highs and lows are made without our filters triggerring an entry.we call this Move 1.

When the latest pivot low is broken to the down,this is what we mean by Move 2..our entry on the short side is below the low of the previous pivot low -small filter.From that time,it is all about the small filters.

So back to our first question,is that a Move 1.3 bars,all HH and HL.Answer is:Not yet,we don't have sufficient data with us as of now.

Also,it is no more called the Move 1/2 Concept if it triggers a trade in the first place even before a full Move 1 is in effectthen,it's all as usual.Trade trigger will lead to stops with small filters anyway and then all as usual..so to say Move 1,must meet all the criteria above.

All the best!
Saint

"""""

sdebu_2000

can ne body plz give me the link where the concept of MOve1 and move 2 resides. I want to make it clear . pz help.

manojkch

Now we should book part profit because it is near yesterdays low which is laso a strong support zone.

jatayoo

:clapping:Dear ST 'Sir'
The actions taken by me so far are as below. Pl advise if correct or not.

:clapping::clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broker Special Offers