@slevin & whoever is behind the recent onslaught on us,

It is strange that you created your profile yesterday and immediately starting pointing fingers at one of the minor drawbacks on Fyers Web platform in comparison to the competitors. I mean, there are so many features on Fyers Web which are not available with our competitors (which should be considered rudimentary features as well). How about those things? It is very conveniently ignored as the purpose of the message is quite clear. Off late, we have been witnessing an orchestrated attack on us in public platforms to spoil our reputation and this is being done purposefully to gain some sort of undue negative advantage against us for whatsoever reasons.

In any case, please note that in the absence of this feature on Fyers Web, you can do the following:
  1. Use Fyers Markets
  2. Use Fyers One
  3. Call us on 080-46251111 to connect to the dealers who can execute your trades.
  4. Send an e-mail in case the lines are busy to [email protected] and request a call-back.
Intemperate response, Mr Khoday.

Today, my position was executed barely at the end of a tiny spike near a breakout-level, it barely hit my Stop entry order but the order was still showing as pending on the chart but thankfully, I checked to see if it was executed or not. Such a thing could be very dangerous for the traders, if the order gets executed but they don't know it since the chart is still showing a pending order. Someone else had also pointed out this issue a while back, so it needs to be looked at very seriously. I think it was mentioned, at the time, that clicking Refresh Trading Details or putting in another order would make it visible but again, if the trader doesn't know that it was executed then he mayn't refresh trading details, & he mayn't necessarily need to put in another order for a while, in which time, the trade could move significantly against him. Previously, I'd also talked about a sound-alert for trade-execution, which is a very basic but necessary feature for day-traders, which could avoid such a situation.

Snake.Head

I had this issue
@Tejas Khoday Possible to have Refresh trading details button at top panel rather than under dashboard setting icon

Today, my position was executed barely at the end of a tiny spike near a breakout-level, it barely hit my Stop entry order but the order was still showing as pending on the chart but thankfully, I checked to see if it was executed or not. Such a thing could be very dangerous for the traders, if the order gets executed but they don't know it since the chart is still showing a pending order. Someone else had also pointed out this issue a while back, so it needs to be looked at very seriously. I think it was mentioned, at the time, that clicking Refresh Trading Details or putting in another order would make it visible but again, if the trader doesn't know that it was executed then he mayn't refresh trading details, & he mayn't necessarily need to put in another order for a while, in which time, the trade could move significantly against him. Previously, I'd also talked about a sound-alert for trade-execution, which is a very basic but necessary feature for day-traders, which could avoid such a situation.

Last edited:

pannet1

Thanks @Tejas Khoday,

Just wondering if m0ther 0f all startup c0mpany 0wner reads this, he might 0pen 0ne for funding traders by traders, that is kept seperate from the br0kerage business, so there is n0 c0mpliance r0dha for his br0kerage business.

:troll:
i dont have the need to be right all the time ..... but i was surprised that this is exactly they are heading .....it seems to me atleast ...

lending

ignore my ignorance ... if these are different.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello Everyone,

We have finally introduced "Buy Average Price" on our platforms. You can now see the original Profit/Loss of your overnight equity holdings. We've had to integrate a part of our back-office which took more time than we anticipated. We've introduced the following additional columns in the holdings section for your convenience:
  • Average Cost Price
  • Unrealized P&L
  • Unrealized P&L (%)
Currently, this is available on Fyers Web & Fyers Markets. By today EOD, it will be available on Fyers One as well. I will be writing a detailed post about this but thought I'd tell everyone on Traderji beforehand. I will reply to unattended posts soon.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Trading platform is not allowing me to enter the trade even though I have sufficient margin available.

One leg of BN short option is open and now not able to take the trade in opposite direction. I am screwed.

Called their support and they said they will get back. Still waiting for more than half an hour. Lets see where my loss stop.

View attachment 25371 View attachment 25370
Hello @amrutham, What was the rejection reason?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Sorry what I meant was , that in Nest Trader we can place simultaneous Spread 2 legged or 3 legged orders like for Long Straddle or Strangle, Short Straddle or Strangle or Future-Option Hedge. I wanted to inquire that does Fyers One provides similar kind of Multi Legged Spread Orders ?

Thanks.
We will take this up after successfully launching Bracket Orders.