Trading platform is not allowing me to enter the trade even though I have sufficient margin available.

One leg of BN short option is open and now not able to take the trade in opposite direction. I am screwed.

Called their support and they said they will get back. Still waiting for more than half an hour. Lets see where my loss stop.

View attachment 25371 View attachment 25370
That's a disturbing glitch. Maybe open the opposite position with another broker if you can, at least you'll be hedged between both the brokers.

Mukr

HI tejas can you look into this...here on live scanner day new high IDFC in the scan list while in chart it was still inside the range of yesterdays price candle..how do we need to look at what new high means...if its a bug then a need for fix i guess..
Capture.PNG

cloudTrader

Trading platform is not allowing me to enter the trade even though I have sufficient margin available.

One leg of BN short option is open and now not able to take the trade in opposite direction. I am screwed.

Called their support and they said they will get back. Still waiting for more than half an hour. Lets see where my loss stop.

View attachment 25371 View attachment 25370
Now this is really horrifying. If one takes a similar position in multiple lots then this is going to be a nightmare.