Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
[in context with connectivity issues and NSE Now proposed by some]

Do correct me if my explanation is wrong @Tejas Khoday
-----------------
NSE has its own Co=Lo but they charge a bomb.

There are data center providers, for eg. Netmagic, who are hosted near NSE and provided cost-effective services

Most brokers (discount side) prefer option 2 due to economic viability.
-----------------
if the above holds, its wrong for NSE to charge the same exchange Transaction charges from everybody :D
that's probably why the dark fibre news has been doubting the integrity of NSE for so long :p

My belief is that every Brokerage house should get hosted in the same Co-Lo as the others to provide equal opportunities to every trader, after all its the trader who pays Exchange charges (equally).
Hello @travi , It's a great argument. FYI the terms of the co-location services of NSE ('Co-Location as a Service'- CaaS) are going to change in the near future. NSE's new initiative will reduce the high-cost services by providing rack space within their Co-Lo environment. I don't want to talk about this much but I can tell you that the game/advantage of Co-Lo is going to become more democratic.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear All,

If you want to view tutorials for FYERS Web, you can do so here on our YouTube channel Tutorial (Playlist).
We will be making more videos as and when we introduce new features. There was a learning curve involved in making videos hence, it took us some time. We've tried to keep the videos short and crisp. Enjoy watching and you can seek clarification on YouTube as well as we actively manage the channel.

Anyone using Fyers mobile Android 7.12 facing problem at the screen top right corner as we are not able to click on full screen or gear icon as back icon, gear icon and full screen icons all are overlapping each other. Back icon is only one that works properly. Could Fyers team pls fix this issue.
One can see clearly the overlapping of gear icon, back icon and full screen icon in the top right corner. Programming a sliding menu from left to right would be a better way to avoid overlapping of icons.

Screenshot_20180515_155018.jpg

Last edited:

RockyRobust

1. Currently, you can place a 2 legged order using Cover Orders (CO) functionality.
  2. We are working on Bracket Orders (BO). Once launched, you will get access to 3 legged orders too.
Sorry what I meant was , that in Nest Trader we can place simultaneous Spread 2 legged or 3 legged orders like for Long Straddle or Strangle, Short Straddle or Strangle or Future-Option Hedge. I wanted to inquire that does Fyers One provides similar kind of Multi Legged Spread Orders ?

Thanks.

amrutham

Trading platform is not allowing me to enter the trade even though I have sufficient margin available.

One leg of BN short option is open and now not able to take the trade in opposite direction. I am screwed.

Called their support and they said they will get back. Still waiting for more than half an hour. Lets see where my loss stop.

Screenshot_2018-05-16-09-32-18_rs.mobirupee.com.screen.fyers.png Screenshot_2018-05-16-09-21-45_rs.mobirupee.com.screen.fyers.png