Full-time traders from Chennai?

VJAY

Wish you a great day with madan friends....Lucky you are as one of successfull trader with you for guide and clear many doubts in professional trading ....enjoy....Please share your experience here as we too get something from madan :)

pannet1

I wish to thank all of you wonderful guys who turned out to the meet. Ever wonder what is a zero sum game or rather what are other zero sum games.

Just remembered that DM mentioned about their mentor testing their commitment. In another forum I read one mentor told one of his student to play online Rock, Paper and Scissors for 1 year :D

Last edited:

mindgames

Thank you all for making it to the meet today. Great to meet so many experienced and newbie traders. Never thought that we'd end up spending 6 hours.

GM friends.yesterday meet change my total view about trading and my learning start again from beginging.Many Thanks to Madan sir he spend his unvaluble time for us yesterday.I wish to all friends to become success in the Zero Sum Game.Special Thanks to Traderji and ST Sir.Thankyou.

Last edited:

pannet1

Wish you a great day with madan friends....Lucky you are as one of successfull trader with you for guide and clear many doubts in professional trading ....enjoy....Please share your experience here as we too get something from madan :)
Well I do not know where to begin. We were all pouring out with our questions. Mr. Madan was kind enough to answer our dumbest questions. He never told its already answered go and check there or something like that.

To be honest he had already shared the wealth of information in the zerodha 60day challenge interview. If someone of us or the readers here are expecting some black box trading strategy from him, its not there.

VJAY

Well I do not know where to begin. We were all pouring out with our questions. Mr. Madan was kind enough to answer our dumbest questions. He never told its already answered go and check there or something like that.

To be honest he had already shared the wealth of information in the zerodha 60day challenge interview. If someone of us or the readers here are expecting some black box trading strategy from him, its not there.
I meant not about any holy grail strategies :)....I meant advices to grow as trader....