Full-time traders from Chennai?

madank

Market participant
My friend dropped out as he went to Bangalore this weekend.

so, this seems to be the prospective list. Hope you guys PM'd your number to pannet1. Thanks to pannet1 for taking up the dirty job of coordinating with people. Appreciate it :)

1. Pannet1
2. Cubt
3. mindgames
4. dreammerchant + 3
5. Chandiran (from pondicherry)
6. Madan
7. rakshi
8. bharathi2005
9. vsaran
10.getvmurali

hello mates, once again please confirm the location ,date and timing including google map,so that all can prepare to be on time,Thanks
Hi Pennet, Form a whatsapp group, so that easy to follow, i takes 4 hrs to reach the location for me from myplace, so please confirm it

Last edited:

pannet1

Great, I will be there by 4:30pm. Will pm my number to pannet. If possible, please form a whatsapp group and keep us updated, so that it's much easier to track.
hi mindgames,

as discussed last week and as suggested by Cubt can you do it for us. I am asking you because you are the thread starter.

if its OK for you I will do it .. i mean if you don't have any objection.

dreammerchant

hi mindgames,

as discussed last week and as suggested by Cubt can you do it for us. I am asking you because you are the thread starter.

if its OK for you I will do it .. i mean if you don't have any objection.
My request is to start a telegram group instead of whatsapp, with telegram is best suited for traders like us, Whatsapp is best for chatting..

DM

pannet1

hello mates, once again please confirm the location ,date and timing including google map,so that all can prepare to be on time,Thanks
Hi Pennet, Form a whatsapp group, so that easy to follow, i takes 4 hrs to reach the location for me from myplace, so please confirm it
hello Chandiran,

Get down at Thiruvanmiyur bus stand and get an auto to Besant Nagar Beach Church. They charge Rs. 60. Otherwise, Give a call at the time of reaching. Someone can come and pick you up.

Meetup Location: Murugan Idli shop (corner) of Besant Nagar Beach. Near Church. I will be there today between 3:30 to 4:00.

Thanks Pennet, But how i Know Your Number for contact and is the meetup today? at what time, so that i can plan,ok now its confirm
Location: Murugan Idli shop (corner) of Besant Nagar Beach. Near Church
Time:4Pm (11/03/2017)
Please form a telegram or whatsapp group

Last edited:

mindgames

Thanks Pennet, But how i Know Your Number for contact and is the meetup today? at what time, so that i can plan,ok now its confirm
Location: Murugan Idli shop (corner) of Besant Nagar Beach. Near Church
Time:4Pm (11/03/2017)
Please form a telegram or whatsapp group
Telegram? - is it similar to WhatsApp? to begin with, let's use WhatsApp - too many people need to dload.

dreammerchant

Telegram? - is it similar to WhatsApp? to begin with, let's use WhatsApp - too many people need to dload.
Sir, Telegram is 1000 times better than whatsapp and it's very easy and convenient for us to share files amongst us and also to communicate, I ditched whatsapp long ago, I'm telling to start a group in telegram because I ditched whatsapp, I'm suggestingbit because most of the traders using telegram instead of whatsapp.

DM