Full-time traders from Chennai?

GM Pannet1 and other friends.I think 3 Things i feel important 1) backtest the system minmum 10 Years.2)Live trade the system minmum 1year. 3) Trade all the entreis the systems gives without any second openion.Thankyou.

ram2010

GM Pannet1 and other friends.I think 3 Things i feel important 1) backtest the system minmum 10 Years.2)Live trade the system minmum 1year. 3) Trade all the entreis the systems gives without any second openion.Thankyou.

No software will tell you- where to buy and when to buy-

It comes only thro experience-

There is no single system available to earn consistently

Different strategies on different markets is the key to success-

Final outcome is entirely depends upon the trader's- mindset

(iam also from chennai)

pannet1

Thank you very much.

No software will tell you- where to buy and when to buy-

It comes only thro experience-

There is no single system available to earn consistently

Different strategies on different markets is the key to success-

Final outcome is entirely depends upon the trader's- mindset

(iam also from chennai)

Hi Ram,

Good to hear. Please try to catch us during our next meetup on 29-Apr-17 (Last Saturday of the month)

madank

Market participant
It was wonderful meeting you all. Yes - did not expect the meeting to go for such a long time :) Everyone had their own story for trading the markets and its always a pleasure to hear such stories/information. There was immense understanding and knowledge among the youngsters and i wish i had that kind of info during my 20's.

1. Thanks to pannet1 for coordinating calls (thankless job but he volunteered)
2. Thanks to mindgames for starting this thread. Without him, this meeting would not have been possible
3. Thanks to dreammerchant (plus his friend who is not in TJ)/cubt for being real inspirations esp. with the amount of knowledge they exhibit.
4. Thanks to ram.jay.sri for enlightening us about algo trading.
5. Thanks to bharathi2005 and chandiran for making it from such a long distance(bharathi2005 traveled 40 kms and chandiran traveled 150 kms 1-way to attend this meetup exclusively)
6. Special thanks to vsaran for making it as he was the most experienced trader in the lot.

Last edited:

VJAY

It was wonderful meeting you all. Yes - did not expect the meeting to go for such a long time :) Everyone had their own story for trading the markets and its always a pleasure to hear such stories/information. There was immense understanding and knowledge among the youngsters and i wish i had that kind of info during my 20's.

2. Thanks to cubt for starting this thread. Without him, this meeting would not have been possible
3. Thanks to dreammerchant (plus his friend who is not in TJ)/mindgames for being real inspirations esp. with the amount of knowledge they exhibit.
5. Thanks to bharathi2005 and chandiran for making it from such a long distance(bharathi2005 traveled 40 kms and chandiran traveled 150 kms 1-way to attend this meetup exclusively)
6. Special thanks to vsaran for making it as he was the most experienced trader in the lot.
Most of above all thanks to you as you attended the meet and given your views which is very important as you are one who consistently making from market...real hero is you....:clapping:...Hope one day we too get a chance to intract with you:)

Thanks for everyone for made it happen,different approaches for everyone about market,I saw some fire on few guys eyes while we interacting especially with Mindgames ,Madhans examples are extraordinary especially kissing and pinching.:clapping: Different peoples, different thought , with same goalpost, keep going cheers for everyone success:thumb::thumb:

dreammerchant

2. Thanks to mindgames for starting this thread. Without him, this meeting would not have been possible
3. Thanks to dreammerchant (plus his friend who is not in TJ)/cubt for being real inspirations esp. with the amount of knowledge they exhibit.
Thanks Madan bro and other frnds, it was a wonderful experience meeting u all, have learnt many new things, looking forward to meet u guys again.

DM