Full-time traders from Chennai?

Thanks Pennet, But how i Know Your Number for contact and is the meetup today? at what time, so that i can plan,ok now its confirm
Location: Murugan Idli shop (corner) of Besant Nagar Beach. Near Church
Time:4Pm (11/03/2017)
Please form a telegram or whatsapp group
My mobile don't support whatsapp or telegram...I have to come from Pallavaram...How to identify you guys ???

madank

Market participant
My mobile don't support whatsapp or telegram...I have to come from Pallavaram...How to identify you guys ???
Pannet1 has asked for numbers to be PM'd to him yday (please go back to ydays posts). You can do that rakshi.

Before starting a whatsapp or telegram group, kindly ask if people are OK getting into it. We can do that today in-person as well. :)

mindgames

Pannet1 has asked for numbers to be PM'd to him yday (please go back to ydays posts). You can do that rakshi.

Before starting a whatsapp or telegram group, kindly ask if people are OK getting into it. We can do that today in-person as well. :)
Cool - only those okay being part of the WhatsApp group, please send me you nos. on PM.

@DreamMerchant - have started a WhatsApp group as of now. Will migrate it to telegram once people dload.

Thanks for Sync and Updation , Starting from my place through Ecr to thiruvanmiyurstop @ today(11/03/2017) 1pm, Let me know if some one is near to thiruvanmiyur to reach the scheduled place before 4 pm today (11/03/2017)

Lucky Chennai guys to get an opportunity of meeting Madan and gaining some trading insights from him....best wishes to all.

Smart_trade

pannet1

Lucky Chennai guys to get an opportunity of meeting Madan and gaining some trading insights from him....best wishes to all.

Smart_trade
Smart_trade,

I am not able to thank you in this forum. Should we move under a different head in order to do that.

anyways. thanks for your good wishes.