Food for Thought........!

S S

KJ

After posting the above message, when I read it again, I realised that I used 'Strengthens' instead of 'Weakens' but I know the readers of this thread and also knew that they presicely would understand what I am trying to say.

First, I thought of correcting the error, but did not. Because I wanted to see, who understands the contents of the message that I was trying to convey [even after having made the error] and who is more interested in fault finding.

Cheers!
SS

hey can a strengthening dollar push our markets up can you please explain your above post i think dollar is in inverse relationship with nifty?
It used to be so. But it seems that the equation has changed somewhat in 2012. Now apparently a stronger dollar/weaker rupee may mean more FII money coming in. The markets is upsetting all known formulae so far this year :) ... then those freak trades (e.g. 5100 on NF on Friday) take the technicals for a toss :(

kiranjakka

KJ

After posting the above message, when I read it again, I realised that I used 'Strengthens' instead of 'Weakens' but I know the readers of this thread and also knew that they presicely would understand what I am trying to say.

First, I thought of correcting the error, but did not. Because I wanted to see, who understands the contents of the message that I was trying to convey [even after having made the error] and who is more interested in fault finding.

Cheers!
SS
i am not here to find fault with any other TJ members, if you take it as a criticism i am sorry for that,i am sincere and disciplined at my attitude . Please do note that the relationship with crude and dollar nifty will be confusing for new traders , may be timepass explained me better.

S S

I never relate Crude [& Gold] with Nifty for obvious reasons.

Crude and Gold, both fluctuate with respect to US$
US$ fluctuates with respect to INR

I only bother about the US$ fluctuations with respect to INR, because it has a direct impact on Nifty through FII trading.

So, no confusion is created because Crude and Gold are kept out… most of the times. A rare comment is made though, when such situation exists. In this thread, you may find about a percent of the total messages, where such mention is made, especially when the thread was just commenced.

Cheers!
SS

columbus

S S

Was just curious and checked for SG Nifty to find some info at 2.51 a.m. Singapore time [12.01 a.m. IST] on Sat 4th Aug 2012 as follows :

Bid Ask Open High Low Close Vol Open Int Settle Prev. Day Settle
5,202.00 5,330.00 5,225.50 5,244.50 5,174.00 5,243.50 28,427 236,704 5,243.50 5,247.50

Good clue possibly, but NOT sure though :D
SS

Last edited:

Sultaan

SSji 3rd april was a clear island reversal, but now we have filled the island gap & this time there's no island... need to sustain above 5080 eod & 5150 weekly as weekly turning bullish... (post settlement may see real picture)

Rs. seems heading for 52.5 break of which will decide further...
seems more like a minor bottom day :D
make it basket buying... :thumb:
turned up right only on settlement day they gave fool's move...:thumb: