FNO Trading

Raj354u

pasupathy is in the row of 5%.......
My view of only 5% makes money is not from trading...it's by fooling other 95% by selling them Tips, course, softwares, news, astrology, commisions etc...These 95% are already losing money upon that these 5% fraudsters(businessman) loot them even more by selling their stuffs..

Raj,
He is following and practicing his own money management and discipline strictly.Loss is part of the game.As long as he religiously applies these in trading,there is no question of loosing all his profits,as you said.

pasupathy

@pasupathy
I still doubt that you are hedging your positions because making money is not possible with such high accuracy that too with good risk:reward...If you are not hedging then maybe you are lucky for time being and you may lose all profits when drawdown comes..not trying to be negative but it's the reality which I have experienced...Best of luck..cheers
Hi Raj,

Thanks for your wishes....

Don't take it in the bad sense ....

Please change your mindset to be profitable in trading ..

Cheers

pasupathy

My view of only 5% makes money is not from trading...it's by fooling other 95% by selling them Tips, course, softwares, news, astrology, commisions etc...These 95% are already losing money upon that these 5% fraudsters(businessman) loot them even more by selling their stuffs..
HI Raj,

Not every one does that ...

I joined my first stock market class at the age of 22. The person who taught me some tricks was a 80 year old guy. He was a magician and whatever he taught me is still relevant in current markets.

He charged me 25000 say in 2002 ... I never regret that I paid so much to join his classes .. He also had a Yahoo group at that time and he recommended a few stocks at that time and which if I tell the price you will go mad ...

He also told the reason why he recommended it ..... not just simply recommendation ...

If you have been cheated in the past ... please don't blame everybody ...

My last reply to you ... I don't prefer responding to negative comments ..

This is just my trading journal and not a debate whether I am profitable or not ... Its not going to add any value in each others bank ..

Cheers

Raj354u

@pasupathy
No hard feelings bro..I am just sharing my experience not pointing towards you...by the way I have not been cheated by anyone...My concern is how this business is being run by these 5% businessman to earn fees/commissions and do their marketing strategy to make retailers believe that huge money can be earned in Trading but in reality making money is impossible in the long run in trading due to the fractal nature of the markets..Trading is a Zero sum game..Only money is made in investments

Raj232