FNO Trading

Raj354u

@Raj232
It would be wrong to say trading might not be for all...Trading is for market makers, arbitrage traders, algo traders who focus on making 20-30% annual returns...Trading is surely not for retailers who only do speculation and aim to double money every year..some of them want to double every month...if this was really possible then are the market makers,hedge funds,mutual funds fool to aim for only 20% annual returns?

Raj232

Hi Raj354u and Raj232,
Can you please keep your discussions out of this thread please.
This is just a trading journal. Hope you understand
Thanks
Got it bro.. Sorry for disturbance. 1 sugestion if you could also post excel type summary ledger would be great !

All the best in your trading :)

Hi Pasupathy,
Extend an helping hand in solving the following:
Are you using "TSR's, Stocks on their Low" page to find the stocks for trade?
If so, what is the criteria for selection ?
(It is possible that you are checking their Daily Volatility, because the scrips you traded in the past few days, i.e.
Mcdowel, Century Textile, Fortis, Can Bank, etc. all fall in the said bracket, the exception being Dr. Reddy's trade).

Or am I totally wrong in my surmisation? Are you following some other method to find the stocks?
Do share the trick to find the stocks, if you can :happy:
Hope you can do that.

Thanks.
Vijay

pasupathy

Hi Pasupathy,
Extend an helping hand in solving the following:
Are you using "TSR's, Stocks on their Low" page to find the stocks for trade?
If so, what is the criteria for selection ?
(It is possible that you are checking their Daily Volatility, because the scrips you traded in the past few days, i.e.
Mcdowel, Century Textile, Fortis, Can Bank, etc. all fall in the said bracket, the exception being Dr. Reddy's trade).

Or am I totally wrong in my surmisation? Are you following some other method to find the stocks?
Do share the trick to find the stocks, if you can :happy:
Hope you can do that.

Thanks.
Vijay
Hi Vijay,

I am just following a very simple technique to find the stocks for my trading ...

I am not following TSR etc or anything else ... My stock selection for next day just takes 2 mins of my time as I have a scanner for it ( Amibroker AFL and sometimes an online trading tool ) ..

As said earlier ... Can't reveal anything now ... not on a public forum as there are lot of scammers who will sell it for a price ... I have been a victim of this ..

Dr reddy is one of my favourite scrip to trade also Rel capital ... So whether it comes in scanner or not .. I will trade when it satisfies my buy/sell condition..

Cheers