FNO Trading

pasupathy

Even if he's shares his strategies you will fail while using it as you won't have that insight and psychology similar to him.

You will find that With same strategy one will always profitable but with same others fail mostly.

It's all about trading mindset which comes only after trying various methods, indicators for longer period may be 5 6 years.

So answer is simple.. keep studying n trying and one day you will realize how to effectively use commonly known strategies.. no big secrets.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
Hi Nil,

Your are 1000% right ... I would have said the same thing ( You will find that With same strategy one will always profitable but with same others fail mostly )

But then people will ask me to post the strategy just for the heck of it. They will follow it for a few trades and when its not holy grail they will scrap it and move on to next.

I was also like this during my initial stages as a beginner ... Just jumping from one strategy to another ... But then realized that Holy Grail is nothing but MONEY MANAGEMENT and DISCIPLINE.

What I use and interpret ... someone will interpret in his own way ... he might be even successfull than me but mostly people don't have that patience ... The want instant results ... which doesn't happen in markets ...

So stick on to one strategy and study it ...... do atleast 10 shares and forward test for 6 months. Be open to learning ...Market is the best teacher ...

Cheers

pasupathy

06 March : Trade No. 23 Bank Nifty Options

Today tried the options route ... just for the heck of it ... If I had done this trade in Bank Nifty Futures then the profits would have been more - close to 5000 but I traded in options - No matter futures or options or cash - DISCIPLINE and MONEY MANAGEMENT is must.

Best thing in options is : Investment is low and returns are high. My Investment was 6500 and profit 3000 ( Almost a whopping 45% ) in 1 hour.

Sorry don't have charts for this .. Took the trade based on BN futures.

Cheers

nil.nik.9777

Even if he's shares his strategies you will fail while using it as you won't have that insight and psychology similar to him.

You will find that With same strategy one will always profitable but with same others fail mostly.

It's all about trading mindset which comes only after trying various methods, indicators for longer period may be 5 6 years.

So answer is simple.. keep studying n trying and one day you will realize how to effectively use commonly known strategies.. no big secrets.

Hi Nil,

Your are 1000% right ... I would have said the same thing ( You will find that With same strategy one will always profitable but with same others fail mostly )

But then people will ask me to post the strategy just for the heck of it. They will follow it for a few trades and when its not holy grail they will scrap it and move on to next.

I was also like this during my initial stages as a beginner ... Just jumping from one strategy to another ... But then realized that Holy Grail is nothing but MONEY MANAGEMENT and DISCIPLINE.

What I use and interpret ... someone will interpret in his own way ... he might be even successfull than me but mostly people don't have that patience ... The want instant results ... which doesn't happen in markets ...

So stick on to one strategy and study it ...... do atleast 10 shares and forward test for 6 months. Be open to learning ...Market is the best teacher ...

Cheers
Yes agreed.

You can throw light on Money management and discipline that you are following. Maybe that people should ask instead of strategy.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
06 March : Trade No. 23 Bank Nifty Options

Today tried the options route ... just for the heck of it ... If I had done this trade in Bank Nifty Futures then the profits would have been more - close to 5000 but I traded in options - No matter futures or options or cash - DISCIPLINE and MONEY MANAGEMENT is must.

Best thing in options is : Investment is low and returns are high. My Investment was 6500 and profit 3000 ( Almost a whopping 45% ) in 1 hour.

Sorry don't have charts for this .. Took the trade based on BN futures.

Cheers
Just curious why the Strike price of 24700 PE and not 25000 PE which was at around Rs 150-160 at that time and was ATM/ITM and would have a better delta.

Raj354u

@pasupathy
Is it possible can you also show your trading account id as well...just to make sure you are not hedging your trades with different accounts with same broker maybe..thus only showing only your profitable trades and not loss on other accounts...
I hope you will be sharing your strategy for free with all of us and not charge it..dont share it now maybe in near future..Thanks!!

jagankris

@pasupathy
Is it possible can you also show your trading account id as well...just to make sure you are not hedging your trades with different accounts with same broker maybe..thus only showing only your profitable trades and not loss on other accounts...
I hope you will be sharing your strategy for free with all of us and not charge it..dont share it now maybe in near future..Thanks!!
Raju is too skeptical and unable to believe ppl making profits in trading that too Intraday consistently :)