Experiments with OBV

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol:

Or as ST sir said, maybe they are also backtesting.. Leave it.. I am spoiling xray ji's thread.. unko gussa aaya to mujhe xray and gamma ray se hulk bana denge..:lol::rofl::lol::rofl: :p
You dropped the idea of backtesting after 21 trades or still continuing??X Ray ji will do proper backtesting ....waiting for his 3 min backtest results..

ST

vijkris

Learner and Follower
You dropped the idea of backtesting after 21 trades or still continuing??X Ray ji will do proper backtesting ....waiting for his 3 min backtest results..

ST
I have restarted with including pdc as bias.

XRAY27

Price hi-lo afl takes some time to change the color.Same with OBV hi-lo.
Delayed kaam hai.

Agar trade perfect gaya to=See,OBV works
Agar trade fail hua to=See,you dont have a patience,your entry is wrong.

yeh joke tha,seriously na lo ji :rofl:
:lol: Let us stick to the rules and back test it and with mechanical entry ,will post for this jhand month !!!

XRAY27

Post 48 to Post 62,last night what Vijju and I did here...uski ko trolling kehte hai kya?
Thread ko sada diya :rofl:
:lol::lol: This thread is a experiment one !! carry on !!!

XRAY27

Or as ST sir said, maybe they are also backtesting.. Leave it.. I am spoiling xray ji's thread.. unko gussa aaya to mujhe xray and gamma ray se hulk bana denge..:lol::rofl::lol::rofl: :p

Xray cannot make you hulk !!! :D

Anyways below is the result of my experiment just posting for 2 months ..always go through back testing phase for a minimum trades of 90 irrespective of the result ..

i'm hanging in the forum to learn and also help,but people want ready made ideas with every thing tested ,as in words of happy bhai "it the owner of thread to come up with every thing "
it seems to be new norm these days !!!

my conclusion is it is one of the best system !!! kudos to varun ji for presenting it and to you and happy bhai for afl's..off course i'm using what i need

Vijay you are one person who is helping with your time and energy for forum keep it up :clapping:

Last edited:

XRAY27

ST
Da !!! it is one of best system basing on 6 months testing !!! just presenting 2 months report !!! let people do some back testing !!! :D

monkeybusiness

Da !!! it is one of best system basing on 6 months testing !!! just presenting 2 months report !!! let people do some back testing !!! :D
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/103908-my-system-my-trades-72.html#post1210695

I agree, if noobs and rookie traders can adapt this system along with rally decline, mph/mpl taught by Subhadip Sir, loosa days will be over. Then challenges of next phase will come up (scaling up, MM, Position sizing, trade management) etc.

IMO, if person can't be profitable by trading with change of ribbon colors and PH/PL, price action is not suitable thing for them.

Posted test results earlier, very simplified strategy. TF 5 mts, first trade taken at 9.25 in most cases, trade in sync with OBV 15 in price pane and trailed, all trades closed at 3.10. See the profitability of the system. Results are AMI bar replay results no automated back testing.

rjshem

Xray cannot make you hulk !!! :D

Anyways below is the result of my experiment just posting for 2 months ..always go through back testing phase for a minimum trades of 90 irrespective of the result ..

i'm hanging in the forum to learn and also help,but people want ready made ideas with every thing tested ,as in words of happy bhai "it the owner of thread to come up with every thing "
it seems to be new norm these days !!!

my conclusion is it is one of the best system !!! kudos to varun ji for presenting it and to you and happy bhai for afl's..off course i'm using what i need

Vijay you are one person who is helping with your time and energy for forum keep it up :clapping:
Excellent even in jhand ur getting good profit :clapping:.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/103908-my-system-my-trades-72.html#post1210695

I agree, if noobs and rookie traders can adapt this system along with rally decline, mph/mpl taught by Subhadip Sir, loosa days will be over. Then challenges of next phase will come up (scaling up, MM, Position sizing, trade management) etc.

IMO, if person can't be profitable by trading with change of ribbon colors and PH/PL, price action is not suitable thing for them.

Posted test results earlier, very simplified strategy. TF 5 mts, first trade taken at 9.25 in most cases, trade in sync with OBV 15 in price pane and trailed, all trades closed at 3.10. See the profitability of the system. Results are AMI bar replay results no automated back testing.
Then y my back test results is not matching...? I m doing it for 1tf.
Maybe I don know how to back test.. huh..:annoyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.