Status
Not open for further replies.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
yeh bhi Joke tha kya? :rofl:
feeling guilty.. maine thread khola aur unka posts stop ho gaya...:(
hum sawaal puche bhi to kisse puche...
xray to Market profile vale hai..
Uss thread me kcusha,ampa, etc(i forgot names.. sorry) bahut log visit karte the.. but now nobody is posting obv charts there..
Actually they were the ones who understood the method fully.. now they are minting money and not helping others.. :(

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Uss thread me kcusha,ampa, etc(i forgot names.. sorry) bahut log visit karte the.. but now nobody is posting obv charts there..
Actually they were the ones who understood the method fully.. now they are minting money and not helping others.. :(
aree bhai chinta kyun karte ho , hum help karenge
batao kya help chahiye :D:D

Sabhi log 90 trades backtest wale homework me vyast hain.....

Smart_trade

vijkris

Learner and Follower
aree bhai chinta kyun karte ho , hum help karenge
batao kya help chahiye :D:D
Thanks.. aap jaise bhale log ke karan forum me Raunak hai..:clap:

Sometimes I feel why I am doing this.. I never trade bnf.. but for this purpose only loaded bnf data, so that others can benefit..
khud ke liye crude and stocks ka backtest alag se karna padega or start real trading without backtest..:annoyed:

Now after seeing so many charts of bnf, understood ur frustration.. there are so many sideways period in bnf.. mujhe bhi gussa aa raha hai...
In stocks I always switch to other trending scrips, so just couldn experience what u all experience daily...
Hats off to you all for having so much patience. :clap:

Will ask for help, not now... :p

Was just feeling bad, that those who understood the method, they are simply not posting charts...

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Method to sabke samaz me aa gaya,sabne sawal-jawab bhi kar liye
ghussa aur fights bhi ho gayi,lekin setup apply karke koi bhi kama nahi raha hoga. :lol:
:lol::lol:

Or as ST sir said, maybe they are also backtesting.. Leave it.. I am spoiling xray ji's thread.. unko gussa aaya to mujhe xray and gamma ray se hulk bana denge..:lol::rofl::lol::rofl: :p

Method to sabke samaz me aa gaya,sabne sawal-jawab bhi kar liye
ghussa aur fights bhi ho gayi,lekin setup apply karke koi bhi kama nahi raha hoga. :lol:
Swing and position traders are thinking that they are making good money so why break their heads in flat daytrade moves.Day traders not getting good moves to be very happy...that is the reason no one is posting anything.

ST

Status
Not open for further replies.