DTS Trading system

Does any body have a system called "DTS Trading System", any afl, rule to trade, etc? I heard its a good system for positional nifty trading.

Plzz help.

rh6996

Does any body have a system called "DTS Trading System", any afl, rule to trade, etc? I heard its a good system for positional nifty trading.

Plzz help.
Its a paid system.... Google it and you will get the link to the site providing this System... and if you go for it, do share your expirience here! :D

I heard that there are lot of Amibroker Expert (Jonny Pareekh, Shivangi77, Sultan, etc)here at TJ who helps newbie like me. I suppose they will definitely help me by providing the afl.

Read the original DTS thread. Unable to understand it with my little mind.

Anybody to help me with the DTS system afl & rules to learn it?

mangup

Hello manushri,

I don't think anybody will help you with readymade afl & rules. U have to help yourself by reading the thread carefully with its finer prints.

Agreed that the system is little bit difficult to understand but that will give confidence in ur trading.

If any member has made the afl & shares with u, nothing like it....!

zuma

yes .... i have created same system with different visualization........its almost same as DTS ..... its also better then dts Pm me if anyone want

each time same signal ....as DTS

thankyou .