DTS Trading system

labdhi

I guess posting email is not allowed here on tj , i think moderator forgot to notice it

Kindly do publish it here as it may help many...especially those who says its crap but if you post the code are dying to try it.

I guess dts runs a paid service for nifty calls so if these dilbir , sanjay & zuma had been their fellows and promoting then how come anyone post it here for free as no one would do it i guess.

one that I saw some months back when dilbir & sanjay used to post charts is quite different than your's. Also I dont know much about system but as far as i had traced dilbir & later sanjay their postional calls had been really really good.

Well dont mind but if its crap then whats point in asking to share. Johnny if am not wrong you too run a paid service or sort of pms , where you used traderji to post your calls.....dont know weather you succeed in it or not as i see your other post for asking afl's , codings etc......but here fact is both Dilbir and Sanjay used to post quite good nifty calls & were really useful as I had traced in live so dont understand why so much noise was being created that made both stop posting nf calls.

dts vaalo yadi abhi bhi nahi sudharogay to original code post kar dunga , intra vala + positional dono , abhi tak business ethicts kay chaltay nahi kara hay ,
jayada jumping karogey to both of the codes get published here and ur dukandari band .........

so just sit quiet and do ur work silently ......

mangup

dts vaalo yadi abhi bhi nahi sudharogay to original code post kar dunga , intra vala + positional dono , abhi tak business ethicts kay chaltay nahi kara hay ,
jayada jumping karogey to both of the codes get published here and ur dukandari band .........

so just sit quiet and do ur work silently ......
I guess nobody is having the DTS code. They claim that it is in dll packed afl which no one can break.

I have dts original code without dll file but it is protectet and not working.in my computer also if any one can crack this code the pls write here mail id I will be send code
Pls

I have dts original code without dll file but it is protectet and not working.in my computer also if any one can crack this code the pls write here mail id I will be send code
Pls
my emal is jatin_parikh at yahoo i have one of my friend who can try and if it suceeds i will mail the working one.

mastermind007

Pls
Is DTN same as DTS?

mastermind007

Today I will be mail u
jitensingh

You sent me a PM but did not enable your own so that I could reply to you.

I do not have the afl you've asked for. I do not collect AFLs.

mastermind007

I guess nobody is having the DTS code. They claim that it is in dll packed afl which no one can break.
I did spend some time looking for DTS on web and came across a product that has same name but is sold for NinjaTraders. They are selling it for 1400$ with 3 variants named after birds like Eagle and Hawk.

http://indicatorwarehouse.net

and

http://www.indicatorwarehouse.com

Chart contains very differently plotted candles, in channel formation on almost straight lines, average lines and a Ribbon at bottom. None of it seems difficult to recreate in Ami, however getting the exact same signals will be quite challenging. First approximation to channels can be made using Zig and PlotOHLC