DTS Trading system

yes .... i have created same system with different visualization........its almost same as DTS ..... its also better then dts Pm me if anyone want

each time same signal ....as DTS

thankyou .
Hi Zuma, My am not able to see the pm option in my profile. Can u pl help me if u can pm me ur system/afl?

Manushri

mangup

yes .... i have created same system with different visualization........its almost same as DTS ..... its also better then dts Pm me if anyone want

thankyou .
Is it possible for u to share the charts from ur system as well for learning. Also ur PM is not activated.

johnnypareek

thankyou .
Hi was unable to find pm button to write u. can u please send at johnnypareek at yahoo .com

saivenkat

thankyou .
I am unable to send you PM.. It seems that your PM is not activated.. Eagerly waiting to know more about your system..

Regards
Saivenkat

labdhi

all respected person's ,
once u get the system it's my gurantee that the thread becomes dead as it is full of crap , nothing good in this system except fancy looking ,
i am a subscriber of this system and really i say u can earn money by following simple steps instead of this system ,
if any one intersted to see the afl code , i can publiush here

p.s.: all is simply understood that all these person's promoting dts are there fellows . if it is so good than why they r wasting time here than can earn by afl itself by trading in market

labdhi

p.s. : adding of picture just for supporting my earlier post . as i lost 15000 to this crap , for sake of all my trader brother , i will say that plz not subscribe to this service u will be fooled , also this traderji forum is a vast ocean of knowledge , u can get many good things , great persons here ...............keep trying bros......

Last edited:

johnnypareek

all respected person's ,
once u get the system it's my gurantee that the thread becomes dead as it is full of crap , nothing good in this system except fancy looking ,
i am a subscriber of this system and really i say u can earn money by following simple steps instead of this system ,
if any one intersted to see the afl code , i can publiush here

p.s.: all is simply understood that all these person's promoting dts are there fellows . if it is so good than why they r wasting time here than can earn by afl itself by trading in market
Heheheh Very true. Thats why asked to share. Well one more thing why they come here and do this is to get e-mail id so that can spam. :) Always give them sucking id's

johnny