DTS Trading system

VJAY

all respected person's ,
once u get the system it's my gurantee that the thread becomes dead as it is full of crap , nothing good in this system except fancy looking ,
i am a subscriber of this system and really i say u can earn money by following simple steps instead of this system ,
if any one intersted to see the afl code , i can publiush here

p.s.: all is simply understood that all these person's promoting dts are there fellows . if it is so good than why they r wasting time here than can earn by afl itself by trading in market
True .....:thumb:

zuma

i am also against DTS .............because they want to sell systems here

but i truly said the system is working very well ........... if you follow right way you are always be in profit ......thats it

people wants the system that never fail

but friends

nothing is 100% in this market i challenge to all seniors here ..... just show your success system ........

no one here.....

even moderators and very senior members here also still looking for systems that make you rich .....its funny but true

i am following dts system with my way and i am very happy with it.....

thats it..happy trading

zuma

going to post here my 1st image which i clone from dts........

my system is better then DTS

if members want to track it i will post trades .......... post here with quote with yes so i will post charts and live trades

thenks

Last edited:
This thread is not making any progress. Asking people to contact by pm gives rise to some doubt about what is going on.

In view of the above shall we close the thread ?

Smart_trade

johnnypareek

going to post here my 1st image which i clone from dts........

my system is better then DTS

if members want to track it i will post trades .......... post here with quote with yes so i will post charts and live trades

thenks
Okay by scale i guess its nifty, but then no time no date on chart what is logic to post these kinda picture

Well chk attached.

Last edited:
Hi was unable to find pm button to write u. can u please send at johnnypareek at yahoo .com
I guess posting email is not allowed here on tj , i think moderator forgot to notice it

all respected person's ,
once u get the system it's my gurantee that the thread becomes dead as it is full of crap , nothing good in this system except fancy looking ,
i am a subscriber of this system and really i say u can earn money by following simple steps instead of this system ,
if any one intersted to see the afl code , i can publiush here

p.s.: all is simply understood that all these person's promoting dts are there fellows . if it is so good than why they r wasting time here than can earn by afl itself by trading in market
Kindly do publish it here as it may help many...especially those who says its crap but if you post the code are dying to try it.

I guess dts runs a paid service for nifty calls so if these dilbir , sanjay & zuma had been their fellows and promoting then how come anyone post it here for free as no one would do it i guess.

p.s. : adding of picture just for supporting my earlier post . as i lost 15000 to this crap , for sake of all my trader brother , i will say that plz not subscribe to this service u will be fooled , also this traderji forum is a vast ocean of knowledge , u can get many good things , great persons here ...............keep trying bros......
one that I saw some months back when dilbir & sanjay used to post charts is quite different than your's. Also I dont know much about system but as far as i had traced dilbir & later sanjay their postional calls had been really really good.

Heheheh Very true. Thats why asked to share. Well one more thing why they come here and do this is to get e-mail id so that can spam. :) Always give them sucking id's

johnny
Well dont mind but if its crap then whats point in asking to share. Johnny if am not wrong you too run a paid service or sort of pms , where you used traderji to post your calls.....dont know weather you succeed in it or not as i see your other post for asking afl's , codings etc......but here fact is both Dilbir and Sanjay used to post quite good nifty calls & were really useful as I had traced in live so dont understand why so much noise was being created that made both stop posting nf calls.