Debit / Credit card issues, frauds, problems etc..etc..

suri112000

You have to fill up some form at gas agency where you have to mention which bank account is linked with Aadhar card and in the same account subsidy is credited.
I am drawing my pension from Andhra Bank. I have an account with SBI as well. My gas subsidy is credited to both banks randomely. Both accounts are seeded with Aadhar. I have not given them any account number or form to credit subsidy. But they are doing it on their own.

When I contacted Gas agency, they told that subsidy will be credited to an account in which recent transaction is done.

Vertigo_1985

My parents have given up gas subsidy as they dont need one, many others have done the same and i would encourage others to do the same. I have piped connection so no question of subsidy here.
I think railway should introduce this give up subsidy to senior citizens too, if someone is willingly letting the subsidy go they should be welcomed and should have option for that.

VJAY

My parents have given up gas subsidy as they dont need one, many others have done the same and i would encourage others to do the same. I have piped connection so no question of subsidy here.
I think railway should introduce this give up subsidy to senior citizens too, if someone is willingly letting the subsidy go they should be welcomed and should have option for that.
:thumb::thumb::thumb::clapping::clapping:

Yeah, and there should be one-click giveitup to let go of the "reservation" category too.

Paytm started Gold purchase scheme some time ago. So, since Akshay Tritiya I have been buying small quantities of Gold, just for the heck of it.

How small ?? Rs. 51 per purchase !! it comes to about 0.017gm for 51 Rs. In this duration (since Akshay Tritiya), the price has moved betwen 3100 and low of 2870 today. Now I have about 0.6 gms of gold in my wallet.

But the problem is that I don't know what is my average purchase rate !! They won't provide you with a ledger for gold purchases. Have written to them about it.

Aside, Gold does not seem to be a very good investment. You pay taxes when you buy, when you sell; and there are the bank charges.

I don't save my money on an account that has a debit/credit card and internet banking attached to it. So not matter what kind of Fraud, my money cannot be touched unless the bank itself touches. I prefer to go to the bank and stand a long queue just to get my money. It is stressful, but safer. Won't the the chances of letting one intelligent being to steal my life savings.