Debit / Credit card issues, frauds, problems etc..etc..

suri112000

Insist on having chip based debit card. It is more secure.
If u use P aytm keep some password to unlock the phone. Yesterday I stole 9 rupees from my brother's paytm account and he couldn't find out as well that he lost few rupees. :D:lol:
He doesn't have unlock codes or patterns etc.
OMG!

that was you.

I was scratching my head where did my Rs.9 gone.:D

TradeJoker

Insist on having chip based debit card. It is more secure.
If u use P aytm keep some password to unlock the phone. Yesterday I stole 9 rupees from my brother's paytm account and he couldn't find out as well that he lost few rupees. :D:lol:
He doesn't have unlock codes or patterns etc.
Beware!! Traderji is under surveillance of PMO, unauthorized use of paytm, section 420 , banking regulatory act :D

Strange thing with my Central Bank debit card. I can make internet payment using debit card, but can't withdraw from ATM which says "Invalid Card - plz submit your Aadhar card to the home branch".

I am away from the home branch in a different city.

Anyway, I didn't know that Aadhar had become compulsory for a bank account :confused: I am not using any government subsidies.

travi

Strange thing with my Central Bank debit card. I can make internet payment using debit card, but can't withdraw from ATM which says "Invalid Card - plz submit your Aadhar card to the home branch".

Anyway, I didn't know that Aadhar had become compulsory for a bank account :confused: I am not using any government subsidies.
Did you check with Customer Care?, nowadays, you can even talk to branch help on the local number.

natjay

Aadhar card is still optional, not mandatory, to open or operate bank accounts. But some banks are using demonetisation as an excuse to enforce their own arbitrary rules. They can't unilaterally stop services without prior information... at least they shouldn't, but banks are known to do that.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Aadhar card is still optional, not mandatory, to open or operate bank accounts. But some banks are using demonetisation as an excuse to enforce their own arbitrary rules. They can't unilaterally stop services without prior information... at least they shouldn't, but banks are known to do that.
We have many bank accounts , if we keep on seeding aadhar no. to all bank accounts then in which account the LPG subsidy will be credited ? :confused:

Thats y i gave aadhar to only one bank a/c.

Anyone please answer..

manojborle

We have many bank accounts , if we keep on seeding aadhar no. to all bank accounts then in which account the LPG subsidy will be credited ? :confused:

Thats y i gave aadhar to only one bank a/c.

Anyone please answer..
You have to fill up some form at gas agency where you have to mention which bank account is linked with Aadhar card and in the same account subsidy is credited.