Day Trading Stocks & Futures

suri112000

Dear all,

I am in search of a reputed intra day futures advisory service. I have suffered heavy losses in intraday futures by doing on my own. I now want to take help of a professional who can guide me to minimise the losses.

Secondly any idea about how to cover the losses in futures? Can they be covered through investment in delivery trading?

Kindly guide.
Never go with advisories who donot trade their own calls. The best of best advisories are not shielded for losses. Only way to check the genuiness of advisory is to check their contract notes and trading a/c snapshot (they cheat you by refering their past performance). If they donot give you them, donot take their advices however genuine they may look.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
3 points:
Is Nifty going to take support at 50 EMA Daily

Is STI daily holding?

9533 is broken with high volume upside

If yes, well Bulls are just faking to get more short onboard - thats all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hain Ji ?

Tuna

Why the most chirping thread of this forum is silent:

1. People are busy trading instead posting useless posts like me

2. Blown account one more time and repenting past mistake

3. Consulting tax experts on how to evade GST for family run business

4. Enjoying monsoon getaway in God's Own Country - Kerala

5. Slogging at work-place (Phew.....)

6. Expected a downslide in Nifty and sold 9500 CEs and now putting ads of selling his car on OLX

7. Looking for the Next Best Trading System

8. Feeling technical analysis is BS and moving to fundamental analysis and go through PE, BV, EPS, QA results, AGM notes

9. Delegated trading wisdom to tips-baba and enrolled for a service of BNF infra with 95% strike rate (2 mins silence !!)

10. Reading this useless post of mine

Last edited:

3. Slogging at work-place (Phew.....)
bhai ji ,
shifting to stage 3

Then comes stage 3 Stage 3 -

The Eureka Moment Towards the end of stage two you begin to realize that it's not the system that is making the difference.

You realize that its actually possible to make money with a simple moving average and nothing else IF you can get your head and money management right You start to read books on the psychology of trading and identify with the characters portrayed in those books. Finally comes the eureka moment.

The eureka moment causes a new connection to be made in your brain. You suddenly realize that neither you, nor anyone else can accurately predict what the market will do in the next ten seconds, never mind the next 20 mins. You start to work just one system that you mould to your own way of trading, you're starting to get happy and you define your risk threshold. You start to take every trade that your 'edge' shows has a good probability of winning with.

When the trade turns bad you don't get angry or even because you know in your head that as you couldn't possibly predict it it isn't your fault - as soon as you realize that the trade is bad you close it .

The next trade will have higher odds of success cos you know your simple system works. You have realized in an instant that the trading game is about one thing - consistency of your 'edge' and your discipline to take all the trades no matter what. You learn about proper money management and leverage - risk of account etc etc - and this time it actually soaks in and you think back to those who advised the same thing a year ago with a smile

You weren't ready then, but you are now. The eureka moment came the moment that you truly accepted that you cannot predict the market.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuna

bhai ji ,
shifting to stage 3

Then comes stage 3 Stage 3 -

The Eureka Moment Towards the end of stage two you begin to realize that it's not the system that is making the difference.

You realize that its actually possible to make money with a simple moving average and nothing else IF you can get your head and money management right You start to read books on the psychology of trading and identify with the characters portrayed in those books. Finally comes the eureka moment.

The eureka moment causes a new connection to be made in your brain. You suddenly realize that neither you, nor anyone else can accurately predict what the market will do in the next ten seconds, never mind the next 20 mins. You start to work just one system that you mould to your own way of trading, you're starting to get happy and you define your risk threshold. You start to take every trade that your 'edge' shows has a good probability of winning with.

When the trade turns bad you don't get angry or even because you know in your head that as you couldn't possibly predict it it isn't your fault - as soon as you realize that the trade is bad you close it .

The next trade will have higher odds of success cos you know your simple system works. You have realized in an instant that the trading game is about one thing - consistency of your 'edge' and your discipline to take all the trades no matter what. You learn about proper money management and leverage - risk of account etc etc - and this time it actually soaks in and you think back to those who advised the same thing a year ago with a smile

You weren't ready then, but you are now. The eureka moment came the moment that you truly accepted that you cannot predict the market.

Aaree ye symptom kuch dikhela dikhela laag raha.

Good read , and its a fact. Is it my first hand experience ? well may be. But does not matter.

rjshem

3. Consulting tax experts on how to evade GST for family run business

4. Enjoying monsoon getaway in God's Own Country - Kerala

5. Slogging at work-place (Phew.....)

6. Expected a downslide in Nifty and sold 9500 CEs and now putting ads of selling his car on OLX

7. Looking for the Next Best Trading System

8. Feeling technical analysis is BS and moving to fundamental analysis and go through PE, BV, EPS, QA results, AGM notes

9. Delegated trading wisdom to tips-baba and enrolled for a service of BNF infra with 95% strike rate (2 mins silence !!)

10. Reading this useless post of mine
Can add one more minimising their time on internet world to just their work and trying to be more physically active and improve fitness levels.:).

Tuna

Can add one more minimising their time on internet world to just their work and trying to be more physically active and improve fitness levels.:).
Phew !!! I was posting this from my cellphone while running on a treadmill:lol::lol:.

Tuna

BNF 23000 (and today's low) if held for next 5 hours (that's tomorrow), 23600 insight - don't take it as a tip , as I am not sure on the probability. But my levels and hunch are pointing to these.

Shiv12345

My share of two cents on NIFTY (through fresh EW indication):-

1. It seems that 9698.85 level touched by Nifty on 22nd June was the end of impulse wave '5'.

2. Since then we have been witnessing carnage of corrective waves only. The waves proceeded in such a zig zag, slow and confusing manner that it consumed 'Stop Loss' of both buyers and sellers.

3. Yesterday (as expected) was a dull expiry. Obviously, we cannot expect dhamaakedaar expiry every month. However, yesterday 9500 PE shocked everyone. It bounced till 19 approx from just 1.75 somewhere around 1:30 PM yesterday. But again, nobody thought this could happen as the morning positivity in nifty looked like start of new impulsive wave. Hence, very few dared to short. Those who did, got a chance of making almost 1000% gains.

4. To give a simple hint, if we break today's low again (today or Monday), it will again confirm that there is still no impulsive wave of new wave cycle.

The BIG question, "Can GST bring fierce and powerful impulsive waves along with it?" Traders need to be patient, soon we shall get a chance to make easy money through new cycle.

Attaching the chart below for better depiction of corrective waves. Any opinion or suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Shiv12345

I am being informed that there shall be different GST rates for different variety of indian sweets (mithaai).

But what if the 'mithaai' is mixed? What shall be the GST rate for mixed mithaai?? Similarly, its raining queries from traders all across country.